Subject: 23.1.50; Incorrect font height on Mac OS X

From: Jan Rychter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:15:59 +0200

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

Somewhere between CVS 20090126 and 20090728 Emacs started incorrectly
calculating the font height on Mac OS X. See the following screenshots:

emacs-20090126 (correct)
http://screech.rychter.com/files/emacs-20090126-20090729-094936.png

emacs-20090726 (incorrect)
http://screech.rychter.com/files/emacs-20090729-20090729-094852.png

Observe the bottom part of descenders being cut off.

This is using the publicly available 'Inconsolata' font, size 14.

What's worse, the frame comes up with a smaller size (it doesn't fill my
screen vertically). If I resize it even once, emacs starts regularly
redrawing the entire frame contents, (including the status bar and the
minibuffer) which is very annoying. This behavior persists until Emacs
is restarted.

I tried to track down the change that broke font rendering, but was
unable to. I hope this can be fixed -- as it is, I am stuck with Emacs
from 20090126 and I can't upgrade.

thanks,
--J.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
If you would like to further debug the crash, please read the file
/stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG for instructions.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.7.0, NS apple-appkit-949.46)
 of 2009-07-28 on tnuctip
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.949
configured using `configure  '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o <tab> r t <tab> b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Ido mode enabled
Loading cl-indent...done
Loading /Users/jwr/emacs/redshank/redshank-loader.el (source)...done [3 times]
Loading paren...done
`epa-file' already enabled
Loading /Users/jwr/.emacs.d/elpa/package.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/emacs/auctex/lpath
/Users/jwr/emacs/apel/timezone hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/timezone
/Users/jwr/emacs/tempo hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tempo
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sha1
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/jwr/emacs/epg/epg hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epg
/Users/jwr/emacs/epg/epg-config hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epg-config
/Users/jwr/emacs/epg/epa hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa
/Users/jwr/emacs/epg/epa-mail hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-mail
/Users/jwr/emacs/epg/epa-file hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-file
/Users/jwr/emacs/epg/epa-dired hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-dired
/Users/jwr/emacs/apel/env hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env
/Users/jwr/emacs/emacs-configs/custom hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/jwr/emacs/emacs-configs/abbrev hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/abbrev
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/jwr/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/Users/jwr/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20080616/js2-mode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/js2-mode
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/tls hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/imap hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/dns hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/dig hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/jwr/emacs/emacs-configs/mail-extr hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/mail-extr
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/webmail hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/webmail
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/smime hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/qp hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnwfm hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnwfm
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnwarchive hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnultimate hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnultimate
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnsoup hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnsoup
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnslashdot hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnlistserv hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnkiboze hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndb hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndb
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/message hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-soup hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-nocem hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-move hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-move
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-audio hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/earcon hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/earcon
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/compface hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/jwr/emacs/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/vc-mcvs hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/vc-mcvs
/stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/resume hides /stuff/work/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/resume