Subject: 23.1.50; "Cannot open termcap database error" error

From: Bastien Guerry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:50:15 +0800

Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

Under Debian testing, libncurses5-dev is required to build Emacs.
Otherwise it throws a "Cannot open termcap database" error.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
If you would like to further debug the crash, please read the file
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/etc/DEBUG for instructions.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.8 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.16.1)
 of 2009-07-29 on bzg
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=gtk''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
e DEL DEL DEL l e SPC i t SPC w i t h SPC . / c o n 
f i g u r e SPC & & SPC m a k e SPC & & SPC m a k e 
SPC i n s t a l l RET T h e n l DEL SPC a t SPC l a 
u n c h e SPC DEL DEL SPC a t DEL DEL I SPC g e t : 
SPC N o n - X SPC f r a m e SPC u s e r DEL d ESC b 
ESC b ESC b ESC b DEL DEL SPC t i s SPC e r ESC DEL 
ESC DEL t h i s SPC e r r p r DEL DEL o r : SPC " C-e 
" RET RET I SPC c a n SPC s e e SPC a SPC f r a m e 
SPC f o r SPC 1 DEL 1 0 SPC m i l l i s e c o n d SPC 
t h e n SPC i t SPC g e t s SPC k i l l e d . ESC DEL 
ESC DEL d i s a p p e a r s . ESC > ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 
5 ~ ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 5 
~ ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 5 ~ ESC [ 5 ~ C-c C-c ESC 
x e m a TAB b u g TAB r e DEL DEL - r e TAB ESC DEL 
ESC DEL ESC DEL r e p o TAB r TAB b u TAB RET

Recent messages:
354  Go ahead k37sm2458324rvb.18
250 2.0.0 OK 1248853713 k37sm2458324rvb.18
221 2.0.0 closing connection k37sm2458324rvb.18
Saving file /home/guerry/Mail/archive/2009-07-divers-mail...
Wrote /home/guerry/Mail/archive/2009-07-divers-mail
Sending...done
Invalid face reference: t [72 times]
Making completion list...
Invalid face reference: t [27 times]
Mark activated

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector hides ~/install/git/Worg/elisp/org-collector
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides ~/elisp/testing/org-depend
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides ~/elisp/testing/org-mairix
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org2rem hides ~/elisp/testing/org2rem
~/elisp/testing/bbdb-anniv hides ~/elisp/stable/bbdb-anniv
~/elisp/testing/bibtex-utils hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/bibtex-utils
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org2rem hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org2rem
~/elisp/testing/screencast hides ~/elisp/bzg/screencast
~/elisp/testing/linum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/linum
~/elisp/testing/thumbs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/thumbs
~/elisp/testing/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/json
~/elisp/stable/wdired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/wdired
~/elisp/testing/pong hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/play/pong
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/elisp/testing/mairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/mairix
~/elisp/config/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/elisp/testing/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/elisp/testing/timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmh
~/elisp/config/gnus hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/format-spec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/qp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnwarchive
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnslashdot
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/html2text
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
~/elisp/testing/nnmairix hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nneething
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/starttls
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnkiboze
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/netrc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/netrc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nntp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-audio
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-move hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-move
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/message hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/message
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnlistserv
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/hex-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/md4 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/sha1 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
~/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/webmail hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/webmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/yenc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tls hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/tls
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-def hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-gpg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dns hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dns
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/password-cache hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pop3
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnultimate hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnultimate
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnsoup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnsoup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/earcon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/earcon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dig hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dig
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/imap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-nocem
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-parse hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-soup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndb hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndb
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/smiley
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/canlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/binhex
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwfm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnwfm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam

-- 
 Bastien