Subject: [PATCH] gnu: mrustc: Fix typo in description.

From: Andrius Štikonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 00:53:45 +0000

* gnu/packages/rust.scm (mrustc) [synopsis]: Fix a typo
---
 gnu/packages/rust.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/rust.scm b/gnu/packages/rust.scm
index 8bed56ff72..d0a64b134f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/rust.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/rust.scm
@@ -182,7 +182,7 @@
                  (copy-file "run_rustc/Makefile"
                             (string-append run_rustc "/Makefile"))
                  #t))))))
-      (synopsis "Compiler for the Rust progamming language")
+      (synopsis "Compiler for the Rust programming language")
       (description "Rust is a systems programming language that provides memory
 safety and thread safety guarantees.")
       (home-page "https://github.com/thepowersgang/mrustc")
-- 
2.24.1