Subject: bug#3959 closed by Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#3959: 23.1.50; Can't launch Emacs after fresh CVS check out: "Non-X frame used")

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:45:05 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#3959: 23.1.50; Can't launch Emacs after fresh CVS check out: "Non-X frame used"

It has been closed by Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
3959: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=3959
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#3959: 23.1.50; Can't launch Emacs after fresh CVS check out: "Non-X frame used"
From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
To: Bastien <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

Bastien <[email-masked]> writes:

  > Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]> writes:
  > 
  > > Bastien Guerry <[email-masked]> writes:
  > >
  > >   > Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
  > >   > usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.
  > >   > 
  > >   > Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list.
  > >   > 
  > >   > Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
  > >   > and the precise symptoms of the bug:
  > >   > 
  > >   > I just checked out Emacs from CVS one hour ago.
  > >   > I compile it with ./configure && make && make install
  > >   > Then at launch I get this error: "Non-X frame used"
  > >   > 
  > >   > I can see a frame for 10 millisecond then it disappears.
  > >
  > > Do you still see this?
  > 
  > FYI: No, this bug has disappear.  Thanks!

Good. Thanks.

Subject: 23.1.50; Can't launch Emacs after fresh CVS check out: "Non-X frame used"
From: Bastien Guerry <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:48:25 +0800

Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

I just checked out Emacs from CVS one hour ago.
I compile it with ./configure && make && make install
Then at launch I get this error: "Non-X frame used"

I can see a frame for 10 millisecond then it disappears.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
If you would like to further debug the crash, please read the file
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/etc/DEBUG for instructions.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.8 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.16.1)
 of 2009-07-29 on bzg
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=gtk''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ 1 ; 5 A C-c C-x g n p n p n p g 6 l g C-a ESC 
[ 1 ; 5 B ESC [ 1 ; 5 A C-c C-x g s g t g g g n p p 
p p p RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET 
RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET 
RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET RET 
RET RET RET n n RET RET RET RET RET n RET n n n RET 
RET RET RET n n n n g C-a ESC [ 1 ; 5 A ESC [ 1 ; 5 
A ESC [ 1 ; 5 A ESC [ 1 ; 5 A g n p n RET RET C-g n 
RET RET RET q n n g C-g q g g C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n 
g RET RET RET RET RET RET SPC DEL DEL DEL DEL q g n 
p n p n p RET RET RET RET RET RET ! RET DEL RET RET 
RET RET q g 6 l g C-a s g n p C-a ESC [ 1 ; 5 A t ESC 
[ 1 ; 5 A C-c C-x g g n p t C-a ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A g n p g g n p n 
RET RET RET RET ! ESC O A RET RET n n RET q p RET RET 
RET RET q g C-a s g s C-a ESC < t C-a ESC < C-c C-x 
ESC x r e p o r TAB b u g TAB RET

Recent messages:
Expiring articles in nnml:backup...done
Expiring articles in nnml:attach.19...done
Expiring articles in nnml:attach...done
Expiring articles in nndiary:diary...done
Expiring articles in nnml:mail.todo...done
Expiring articles in nnml:misc...done
Expiring articles in nndraft:queue...done
Expiring articles in nndraft:delayed...done
Expiring groups in Gnus...done
Invalid face reference: t [55 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector hides ~/install/git/Worg/elisp/org-collector
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides ~/elisp/testing/org-depend
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides ~/elisp/testing/org-mairix
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org2rem hides ~/elisp/testing/org2rem
~/elisp/testing/bbdb-anniv hides ~/elisp/stable/bbdb-anniv
~/elisp/testing/bibtex-utils hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/bibtex-utils
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org2rem hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org2rem
~/elisp/testing/screencast hides ~/elisp/bzg/screencast
~/elisp/testing/linum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/linum
~/elisp/testing/thumbs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/thumbs
~/elisp/testing/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/json
~/elisp/stable/wdired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/wdired
~/elisp/testing/pong hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/play/pong
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/elisp/testing/mairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/mairix
~/elisp/config/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/elisp/testing/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/elisp/testing/timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmh
~/elisp/config/gnus hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/format-spec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/qp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnwarchive
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnslashdot
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/html2text
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
~/elisp/testing/nnmairix hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nneething
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/starttls
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnkiboze
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/netrc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/netrc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nntp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-audio
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-move hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-move
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/message hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/message
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnlistserv
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/hex-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/md4 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/sha1 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
~/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/webmail hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/webmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/yenc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tls hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/tls
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-def hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-gpg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dns hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dns
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/password-cache hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pop3
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnultimate hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnultimate
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnsoup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnsoup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/earcon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/earcon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dig hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dig
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/imap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-nocem
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-parse hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-soup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndb hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndb
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/smiley
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/canlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/binhex
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwfm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnwfm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam

-- 
 Bastien