Subject: bug#39584: evolution: involid page id error when composing emails

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 04:45:09 -0900

On my home computer I have not seen the error, so far as I can
remember:

christopher@nightshade ~$ neofetch 
 ..                             `.   christopher@nightshade 
 `--..```..`           `..```..--`   ---------------------- 
   .-:///-:::.       `-:::///:-.     OS: Guix System
7dc0f1d5a8c248addfcaadf76e45bf601bc51411 x86_64 
      ````.:::`     `:::.````        Host: GA-880GM-UD2H 
           -//:`    -::-             Kernel: 5.4.18-gnu 
            ://:   -::-              Uptime: 14 hours, 10 mins 
            `///- .:::`              Packages: 53 (guix-system), 142
(guix-user) 
             -+++-:::.               Shell: bash 5.0.7 
              :+/:::-                DE: GNOME 3.32.2 
              `-....`                Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3] 
                                     Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3] 
                                     Terminal: .gnome-terminal 
                                     CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 455 (3) @
3.300GHz 
                                     GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS Rev.
3 
                                     Memory: 2466MiB / 7960MiB 

Generation 12	Feb 22 2020 09:32:33	(current)
  guix 7dc0f1d
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 7dc0f1d5a8c248addfcaadf76e45bf601bc51411

Evolution version 3.32.4

-- 
Christopher Howard
p: +1 (907) 374-0257
w: https://librehacker.com
social: https://gnusocial.club/librehacker
gpg: ADDEAADE5D607C8D (keys.gnupg.net)