Subject: 27.0.60; Org Mode menu item comes before Elisp item?

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:20:29 -0800 (PST)

`C-h i' shows:

Emacs
* Emacs: (emacs).               The extensible self-documenting text editor.
* Emacs FAQ: (efaq).            Frequently Asked Questions about Emacs.
* Emacs W32 FAQ: (efaq-w32).    FAQs about Emacs on MS Windows.
* Org Mode: (org).              Outline-based notes management and organizer.
* Elisp: (elisp).               The Emacs Lisp Reference Manual.
* Emacs Lisp Intro: (eintr).    A simple introduction to Emacs Lisp 
                                  programming.

Really?  Was this intended?

How is Org mode different from, say, Gnus?  Or Tramp?  Or Dired?  Or
Ediff?  Or EWW?  Or any number of other features?  Why was it elevated
so?  Before Elisp?

Here's one vote to move it back down with the other specific modes.  At
least please move it out of the first group, which is for Emacs as a
whole and Elisp.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-12-28
Repository revision: 21c3020fcec0a32122d2680a391864a75393031b
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18362
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install -C 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''