Subject: bug#39538: IceCat 68.4.1esr (64-bit) Missing digits

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:07:15 +0100

Christopher,

This sounds like a duplicate of ol' bug #33996, so I'm merging the 
two.

Christopher Howard 写道：
> Hello, I recently upgraded all user packages and also did a 
> system
> reconfig.

Below, I assume IceCat is installed to your user's default 
profile.

> In the new version of IceCat, I have this odd problem where
> all digits are mysteriously missing from all Web pages.

IceCat uses the fonts installed in its profile.  Which fonts do 
you currently have (guix package -I ^font-)?

If font-gnu-freefont-ttf isn't installed, try installing it, but 
IceCat shouldn't depend on any specific font, just ‘a font’. 
Which font that is should be left up to the user.

Kind regards,

T G-R