Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: zsh: Enable maildir.

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 10:14:59 +0100

* gnu/packages/shells.scm (zsh)[arguments]: Add configure flag for
maildir.
---
 gnu/packages/shells.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/shells.scm b/gnu/packages/shells.scm
index cfb6b12a98..a70ff3f91e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/shells.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/shells.scm
@@ -408,7 +408,8 @@ history mechanism, job control and a C-like syntax.")
                (base32
                 "1s3yww0mzgvpc48kp0x868mm3gbna42sbgzya0nknj0x5hn2jq3j"))))
     (build-system gnu-build-system)
-    (arguments `(#:configure-flags '("--with-tcsetpgrp" "--enable-pcre")
+    (arguments `(#:configure-flags '("--with-tcsetpgrp" "--enable-pcre"
+                                     "--enable-maildir-support")
                  #:phases
                  (modify-phases %standard-phases
                    (add-before 'configure 'fix-sh
-- 
2.24.1