Subject: Re: bug#39517: [PATCH] Add new option 'word-wrap-boundary'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 13:23:38 +0200

Jaehwang Jerry Jung <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>   Last, but not least, for a contribution this large, we will need you
>>> to assign the copyright to the FSF.  If you agree, I will send you the
>>> form to fill and the instructions to send it.
>>>
>>> Yes, I agree.
>> Form sent off-list.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Thanks. I sent the request.

Copyright assignment papers are on file now, I see.  And I think the
feature makes sense -- wrapping on "/" characters, for instance, is
something I think buffers for editing HTML (and the like) would benefit
from.

Eli had some comments about the implementation, though.  Could you spin
a new version of the patch that takes those comments into consideration?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no