Subject: bug#39516: 28.0.50; Gnus: Entering a group with SPC or n no longer opens the first article in the summary

From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 20:42:32 +0000

This behaviour changed yesterday or so.  When entering the summary
buffer with commands such as SPC or, coming from another group whose
list is exhausted, n or k, the first non-read article was always
selected.  Now it isn't.  Pretty sure the change was introduced in the
last few days at most.

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 18, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-02-08 built on osgiliath
Repository revision: 30abcda54e1b0e15fc10b3db1c2b9f89ca521bfa
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Followed link to /home/jao/etc/config/data/bbdb
Parsing BBDB file ‘~/etc/config/data/bbdb’...done
Do you really want to delete this article forever? (y or n) y [6 times]
Expiring articles...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Expiring articles...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Expiring articles...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=no --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs28
 --with-imagemagick --with-cairo'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB OLDXMENU X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  mpdel-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/magit-20200207.940/magit-section hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/magit-section-20200123.2235/magit-section
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-counts hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-counts
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-file-info-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-file-info-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-stars-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-stars-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-editor hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-editor
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-util hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-util
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dnd-status hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dnd-status
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-faces hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-faces
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-action hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-action
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-pkg hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-pkg
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread-message-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread-message-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-edit-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-edit-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-company hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-company
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reminder hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reminder
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-user hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-user
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-star hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-star
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-websocket hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-websocket
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-selectable hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-selectable
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-team hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-team
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-log hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-log
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-bot hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-bot
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-image hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-image
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-message-compose-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-message-compose-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-block hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-block
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-user-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-user-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-unread hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-unread
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-search-result-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-search-result-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-channel hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-channel
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-request hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-request
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread-message-compose-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread-message-compose-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-file-list-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-file-list-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-slash-commands hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-slash-commands
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reply-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reply-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-notification hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-notification
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dialog-edit-element-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dialog-edit-element-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-attachment hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-attachment
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-authorize hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-authorize
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-star-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-star-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-im hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-im
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-user-profile-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-user-profile-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reaction-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reaction-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-reaction hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-reaction
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dialog hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dialog
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-pinned-item hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-pinned-item
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-conversations hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-conversations
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reaction hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reaction
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dialog-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dialog-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-share-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-share-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-create-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-create-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-compose-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-compose-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-emoji hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-emoji
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-unescape hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-unescape
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-group hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-group
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-search hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-search
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-bot-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-bot-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-sender hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-sender
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-all-threads-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-all-threads-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-modeline hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-modeline
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-team-ws hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-team-ws
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-mrkdwn hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-mrkdwn
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-usergroup hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-usergroup
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-pinned-items-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-pinned-items-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-info-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-info-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-formatter hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-formatter
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/helm-slack hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/helm-slack
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-file hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-file
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-typing hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-typing
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-compat hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-compat
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-track hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-track
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-autopaste hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-autopaste
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-track-bar hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-track-bar
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/shorten hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/shorten
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lcs hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lcs
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-pkg hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-pkg
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-lagmon hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-lagmon
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-display-images hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-display-images
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-new-day-notifier hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-new-day-notifier
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-irc-colors hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-irc-colors
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-chanop hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-chanop
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-logging hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-logging
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/tracking hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/tracking
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/irc hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/irc
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/make-tls-process hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/make-tls-process
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-color-nicks hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-color-nicks
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-format hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-format
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/shorten hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20171210.2102/shorten
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/tracking hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20171210.2102/tracking
/home/jao/lib/elisp/jao/bmk/dot-emacs hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tuareg-20191220.2314/dot-emacs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-num hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-R hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-dot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sql hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ref hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-forth hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-entities hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-odt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-eval hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-screen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-awk hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-shen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-C hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-core hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-duration hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-processing hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-element hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-abc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-keys hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-eww hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-java hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-ctags hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-perl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-capture hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-python hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-stan hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-coq hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-js hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-css hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-docview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-md hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-tempo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-J hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sass hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-lint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-man hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-octave hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-calc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-comint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lua hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-macro hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-goto hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-vala hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-shell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-version hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-io hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io

Features:
(shadow mailalias bbdb-message emacsbug gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup qp gnus-ml em-unix em-script em-prompt
em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner
em-alias sort w3m-cookie w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m-filter w3m-search
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session mule-util gnus-cus copyright
gnus-topic utf-7 bbdb-gnus network-stream gnus-recent gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh gnus-demon nntp windmove winner
jao-patches bml-logs bml bml-misc bml-whizzml bml-clojure bml-clj-tests
bml-python bml-skels bml-utils whizzml-skeletons whizzml-mode
exwm-systemtray xcb-systemtray xcb-xembed exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug jao-lyrics jao-random-album mpdel mpdel-browser
libmpdel-directory mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core
libmpdel time-stamp navigel lui-track lui flyspell ispell tracking
shorten jao-proton-utils enwc enwc-backend bluetooth github-review
gitconfig-mode conf-mode forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit magit-git
magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async git-timemachine transient diff-hl vc-dir ewoc
json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
merlin-company merlin-cap merlin utop utop-minor-mode tuareg speedbar
ezimage dframe tuareg-opam flymake-proc flymake warnings smie caml-help
caml-types caml-emacs find-file erlang virtualenvwrapper gud sesman vc
vc-dispatcher clojure-mode lisp-mnt align geiser edit-list adjust-parens
json-navigator hierarchy esh-toggle bash-completion pcmpl-pip pcmpl-args
pcmpl-gnu pcmpl-linux pcmpl-unix eshell-autojump eshell-up git-ps1-mode
em-term w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util term disp-table ehelp org-noter pdf-view-restore
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc jao-doc-view
counsel-bbdb bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site timezone time
jao-maildir counsel-notmuch notmuch hl-line notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr notmuch-tag
crm notmuch-lib notmuch-compat smtpmail sendmail randomsig gnutls gh-md
eww mm-url url-queue markdown-mode thingatpt ol-info ol-docview doc-view
ol-bbdb ol-eshell esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util ol-w3m ol-gnus nnir
gnus-icalendar org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev mailheader gnus-win mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils icalendar org-agenda
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org-pdfview pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif
jao-org-links jao-devon jao-applescript jao-org-utils org-protocol
ob-shell shell ob-scheme ob-python ob-org ob-ocaml ob-makefile
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-clojure ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs org-tempo tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-loaddefs jao-frm jao-notify paren
which-key helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look find-func f
dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop dash dired-x
autorevert filenotify jka-compr company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb persistent-scratch epa-file epa epg
epg-config battery cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs company-math
math-symbol-lists company pcase alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp
ivy-rich counsel-jq wgrep-ag wgrep grep ivy-hydra diminish counsel xdg
xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile swiper edmacro kmacro
texinfo-skel lisp-skel muse-skel haskell-skel jao-dominating-file
scsh-skel init-skel common-skel skeleton autoinsert jao-doomish-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base jao-themes persistent-soft list-utils
pcache font-utils unicode-fonts server undo-fu-session savehist recentf
tree-widget saveplace ivy flx delsel colir ivy-overlay
gnu-elpa-keyring-update poly-org org-src org-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods polymode-core
polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core literate-elisp
ob-core org-compat advice ob-eval org-macs format-spec finder-inf
tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat rx cl w3m-load info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1714192 151741)
 (symbols 48 77217 4)
 (strings 32 388097 22436)
 (string-bytes 1 12569471)
 (vectors 16 143652)
 (vector-slots 8 2293747 131458)
 (floats 8 1429 299)
 (intervals 56 49295 2117)
 (buffers 1000 93))

-- 
Religious freedom should work two ways: we should be free to practice
the religion of our choice, but we must also be free from having
someone else's religion practiced on us.
  -John Irving, novelist (b. 1942)