Subject: bug#39516: closed (Re: bug#39516: Solved)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 15:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#39516: 28.0.50; Gnus: Entering a group with SPC or n no longer opens the first article in the summary

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39516: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39516
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#39516: Solved
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 16:00:30 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]> writes:

> This issue seems to either have been some spurious configuration, or
> fixed in latest master.  Please feel free to close it.  Thanks!

Thanks, closing the bug with this message.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 28.0.50; Gnus: Entering a group with SPC or n no longer opens the first article in the summary
From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 20:42:32 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This behaviour changed yesterday or so.  When entering the summary
buffer with commands such as SPC or, coming from another group whose
list is exhausted, n or k, the first non-read article was always
selected.  Now it isn't.  Pretty sure the change was introduced in the
last few days at most.

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 18, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-02-08 built on osgiliath
Repository revision: 30abcda54e1b0e15fc10b3db1c2b9f89ca521bfa
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Followed link to /home/jao/etc/config/data/bbdb
Parsing BBDB file ‘~/etc/config/data/bbdb’...done
Do you really want to delete this article forever? (y or n) y [6 times]
Expiring articles...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Expiring articles...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Expiring articles...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=no --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs28
 --with-imagemagick --with-cairo'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB OLDXMENU X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  mpdel-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/magit-20200207.940/magit-section hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/magit-section-20200123.2235/magit-section
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-counts hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-counts
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-file-info-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-file-info-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-stars-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-stars-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-editor hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-editor
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-util hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-util
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dnd-status hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dnd-status
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-faces hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-faces
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-action hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-action
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-pkg hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-pkg
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread-message-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread-message-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-edit-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-edit-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-company hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-company
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reminder hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reminder
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-user hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-user
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-star hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-star
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-websocket hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-websocket
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-selectable hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-selectable
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-team hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-team
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-log hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-log
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-bot hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-bot
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-image hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-image
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-message-compose-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-message-compose-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-block hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-block
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-user-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-user-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-unread hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-unread
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-search-result-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-search-result-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-channel hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-channel
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-request hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-request
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread-message-compose-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread-message-compose-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-file-list-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-file-list-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-slash-commands hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-slash-commands
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reply-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reply-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-notification hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-notification
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dialog-edit-element-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dialog-edit-element-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-attachment hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-attachment
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-authorize hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-authorize
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-star-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-star-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-im hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-im
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-user-profile-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-user-profile-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reaction-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reaction-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-reaction hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-reaction
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dialog hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dialog
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-pinned-item hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-pinned-item
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-conversations hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-conversations
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-reaction hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-reaction
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-dialog-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-dialog-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-share-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-share-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-create-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-create-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-compose-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-compose-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-emoji hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-emoji
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-unescape hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-unescape
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-group hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-group
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-search hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-search
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-bot-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-bot-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-sender hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-sender
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-all-threads-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-all-threads-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-modeline hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-modeline
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-team-ws hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-team-ws
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-mrkdwn hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-mrkdwn
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-usergroup hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-usergroup
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-pinned-items-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-pinned-items-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-room-info-buffer hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-room-info-buffer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-thread-event hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-thread-event
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-message-formatter hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-message-formatter
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/helm-slack hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/helm-slack
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-file hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-file
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emacs-slack/slack-typing hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/slack-20200115.308/slack-typing
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-compat hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-compat
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-track hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-track
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-autopaste hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-autopaste
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-track-bar hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-track-bar
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/shorten hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/shorten
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lcs hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lcs
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-pkg hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-pkg
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-lagmon hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-lagmon
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-display-images hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-display-images
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-new-day-notifier hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-new-day-notifier
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-irc-colors hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-irc-colors
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-chanop hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-chanop
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-logging hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-logging
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/tracking hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/tracking
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/irc hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/irc
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/make-tls-process hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/make-tls-process
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/circe-color-nicks hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/circe-color-nicks
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/lui-format hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200125.2110/lui-format
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/shorten hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20171210.2102/shorten
/home/jao/lib/elisp/circe/tracking hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20171210.2102/tracking
/home/jao/lib/elisp/jao/bmk/dot-emacs hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tuareg-20191220.2314/dot-emacs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-num hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-R hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-dot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sql hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ref hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-forth hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-entities hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-odt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-eval hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-screen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-awk hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-shen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-C hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-core hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-duration hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-processing hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-element hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-abc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-keys hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-eww hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-java hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-ctags hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-perl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-capture hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-python hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-stan hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-coq hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-js hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-css hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-docview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-md hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-tempo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-J hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-sass hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-lint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ox-man hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-octave hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ol-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-calc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-comint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-lua hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-macro hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-goto hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-vala hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-shell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-version hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20200206/ob-io hides /usr/local/stow/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io

Features:
(shadow mailalias bbdb-message emacsbug gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup qp gnus-ml em-unix em-script em-prompt
em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner
em-alias sort w3m-cookie w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m-filter w3m-search
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session mule-util gnus-cus copyright
gnus-topic utf-7 bbdb-gnus network-stream gnus-recent gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh gnus-demon nntp windmove winner
jao-patches bml-logs bml bml-misc bml-whizzml bml-clojure bml-clj-tests
bml-python bml-skels bml-utils whizzml-skeletons whizzml-mode
exwm-systemtray xcb-systemtray xcb-xembed exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug jao-lyrics jao-random-album mpdel mpdel-browser
libmpdel-directory mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core
libmpdel time-stamp navigel lui-track lui flyspell ispell tracking
shorten jao-proton-utils enwc enwc-backend bluetooth github-review
gitconfig-mode conf-mode forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit magit-git
magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async git-timemachine transient diff-hl vc-dir ewoc
json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
merlin-company merlin-cap merlin utop utop-minor-mode tuareg speedbar
ezimage dframe tuareg-opam flymake-proc flymake warnings smie caml-help
caml-types caml-emacs find-file erlang virtualenvwrapper gud sesman vc
vc-dispatcher clojure-mode lisp-mnt align geiser edit-list adjust-parens
json-navigator hierarchy esh-toggle bash-completion pcmpl-pip pcmpl-args
pcmpl-gnu pcmpl-linux pcmpl-unix eshell-autojump eshell-up git-ps1-mode
em-term w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util term disp-table ehelp org-noter pdf-view-restore
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc jao-doc-view
counsel-bbdb bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site timezone time
jao-maildir counsel-notmuch notmuch hl-line notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr notmuch-tag
crm notmuch-lib notmuch-compat smtpmail sendmail randomsig gnutls gh-md
eww mm-url url-queue markdown-mode thingatpt ol-info ol-docview doc-view
ol-bbdb ol-eshell esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util ol-w3m ol-gnus nnir
gnus-icalendar org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev mailheader gnus-win mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils icalendar org-agenda
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org-pdfview pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif
jao-org-links jao-devon jao-applescript jao-org-utils org-protocol
ob-shell shell ob-scheme ob-python ob-org ob-ocaml ob-makefile
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-clojure ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs org-tempo tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-loaddefs jao-frm jao-notify paren
which-key helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look find-func f
dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop dash dired-x
autorevert filenotify jka-compr company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb persistent-scratch epa-file epa epg
epg-config battery cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs company-math
math-symbol-lists company pcase alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp
ivy-rich counsel-jq wgrep-ag wgrep grep ivy-hydra diminish counsel xdg
xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile swiper edmacro kmacro
texinfo-skel lisp-skel muse-skel haskell-skel jao-dominating-file
scsh-skel init-skel common-skel skeleton autoinsert jao-doomish-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base jao-themes persistent-soft list-utils
pcache font-utils unicode-fonts server undo-fu-session savehist recentf
tree-widget saveplace ivy flx delsel colir ivy-overlay
gnu-elpa-keyring-update poly-org org-src org-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods polymode-core
polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core literate-elisp
ob-core org-compat advice ob-eval org-macs format-spec finder-inf
tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat rx cl w3m-load info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1714192 151741)
 (symbols 48 77217 4)
 (strings 32 388097 22436)
 (string-bytes 1 12569471)
 (vectors 16 143652)
 (vector-slots 8 2293747 131458)
 (floats 8 1429 299)
 (intervals 56 49295 2117)
 (buffers 1000 93))

-- 
Religious freedom should work two ways: we should be free to practice
the religion of our choice, but we must also be free from having
someone else's religion practiced on us.
  -John Irving, novelist (b. 1942)