Subject: bug#39504: 27.0.60; [PATCH] eww/shr: Ensure faces of enclosing elements apply to <code> elements

From: Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 15:15:18 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> (defun debbugs-gnu-am ()
>>   (gnus-mime-pipe-part "git am")
>>   (vc-checkin nil 'Git)
>>   (vc-git-log-edit-toggle-amend)
>>   ;; log-edit-done eventually errors out if vc-parent-buffer is not a
>>   ;; file-visiting buffer.
>>   (setq-local vc-parent-buffer (find-file-noselect "CONTRIBUTE")))
>
> Sure, looks nice, but I find that `M-m' works fine already.

Fair enough[1].  Would it be more worthwhile to focus on extending M-m
to prompt when there are multiple attachments, then?

[1] Although to my untrained eyes debbugs-gnu-apply-patch (and
    debbugs-gnu-insert-changelog) seem quite complex for the specific
    case of a patch generated by git-format-patch(1).