Subject: Re: 答复: bug#39486: Test fail of tests/misc/env-S.pl and tests/misc/tty

From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 17:52:33 +0100

[re-adding [email-masked]]

On 2/10/20 8:44 AM, ZJU wrote:
> Thank you for your apply.
> 1. When i run make check under the building root, the result of test suit
> failed two. The failure and the test suite log is the same of coreutils 8.30
> and 8.31.
> This problem I ran the test with non-root user. I want to know if there is any
> reason that could caused the failure.
> Thank you.

Without knowing more about your environment, it is a bit hard to
judge where the failures come from.

As a see an 'abuild' user, you might use the OpenBuildSystem like the openSUSE
project uses [1], and you seem to build with the --enable-single-binary option
of the './configure' script.  That should work (see [1]).

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Base:System/coreutils

Please describe your build setup a bit more, so we could eventually reproduce
the issue on a similar setup.

Thanks & have a nice day,
Berny