Subject: bug#39478: closed (bug#39478: install Virtual BOX)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:57:03 +0000

Your bug report

#39478: Bogue GUIX install Virtual BOX

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39478: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39478
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: bug#39478: install Virtual BOX
From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 19:55:54 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear,

Thank you for the feedback but it appears to not be a bug and the
submitter does not provide more information.  So I am closing.
Feel free to reopen it if I have misunderstood.

Best regards,
simon

Subject: Bogue GUIX install Virtual BOX
From: Emmanuel ESC ROY <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 01:18:21 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bonjour,

J'ai trouvé un bug GUIX avec Virtual Box, voici la capture vidéo
d'écran du bug, apparement une compilation ne se fait pas. Je ne sait
pas comment regler le problème, je ne connait pas assez Qemu pour
l'utiliser.

Voici un lien vers le forum que je suit 
https://www.debian-fr.org/t/guix-un-outil-pour-les-remplacer-tous/81038/16
 où vous trouverez une capture d'écran améliorée du premier bug que
j'ai trouvé lors de la première essai de l'installation de l'iso "guix-
system-install-1.0.1.x86_64-linux.iso"

La capture vidéo provenant de mon deuxième essai d'installation.
Je peut si vous le désirez retentez l'expérience et capturez la
compilation qui passe en échec...

Veuillez bien recevoir ce courriel et mon intérêt pour scheme.

Cordialement
Emmanuel ROY