Subject: bug#39436: 27.0.60; Documentaion error for package-menu-hide-package

From: Pieter van Oostrum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 16:10:55 +0100

The documentation (C-h f) for package-menu-hide-package says:

"""
Hide a package under point in Package Menu.
If optional arg BUTTON is non-nil, describe its associated package.
"""

This is incorrect. (1) There is no optional arg BUTTON.
(2) It doesn't hide package under point. Instead it asks for a regpexp
(defaulting to the name of the package under point), and hides packages
that match the regexp.

This is also the description in the Emacs info file:

"""

‘H’
     Permanently hide packages that match a regexp
     (‘package-menu-hide-package’).
"""
(although "permanently" sounds quite strong to me.)

and the menu entry correctly says "Hide by Regexp", and the associated
help info also is "Permanently hide all packages matching a regexp".

On a side node, in the package-menu-mode-map, this entry and another one uses #', whereas the other just use '.

"""
    (define-key map "h" 'package-menu-quick-help)
    (define-key map "H" #'package-menu-hide-package)
    (define-key map "?" 'package-menu-describe-package)
    (define-key map "(" #'package-menu-toggle-hiding)
"""
Is there a reason for this discrepancy?

In GNU Emacs 27.0.60 (build 1, i686-apple-darwin10.0.0, NS appkit-1561.61 Version 10.13.6 (Build 17G10021))
 of 2020-02-05 built on cochabamba.vanoostrum.org
Repository revision: 831508422e26e6d88dd5d8960e2569c489604c85
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.13.6

Recent messages:
Info-search: Search failed: "package-menu-hide-package" [2 times]
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
command-execute: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Mark saved where search started
command-execute: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Help*>
Quit [2 times]
C-M-g is undefined
Mark set
Mark saved where search started

Configured using:
 'configure --build i686-apple-darwin10.0.0 --without-dbus --with-ns
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 'CFLAGS=-pipe -march=nocona -O0 -g3'
 build_alias=i686-apple-darwin10.0.0
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/:/usr/X11R6/pkgconfig/:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/:/usr/lib/pkgconfig/'

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
NS MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Buffer Menu

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/isend-mode hides /Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/isend-mode-20190201.832/isend-mode
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20181006.225/el-get-install hides /Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/load-relative-20190601.1221/el-get-install
/Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/web-mode hides /Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-20191104.1859/web-mode
/Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/websocket hides /Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-20200102.637/websocket
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-vala hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-stan hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-J hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-hledger hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-coq hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.3/ob-abc hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/package hides /Applications/Emacs27.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/package
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-xcode hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-xcode
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-tempo hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-tempo
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-template hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-template
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-semantic hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-semantic
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-oddmuse hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-oddmuse
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-nxml hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-nxml
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-keywords hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-keywords
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-ispell hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-ispell
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-gtags hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-gtags
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-files hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-files
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-etags hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-etags
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-elisp hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-elisp
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-eclim hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-eclim
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-dabbrev hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-dabbrev
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-dabbrev-code hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-dabbrev-code
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-css hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-css
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-clang hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-clang
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-capf hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-capf
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-abbrev hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/company-mode-master/company-abbrev
/Users/pieter/.emacs.d/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/tabbar/tabbar
/Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/vcard hides /Users/pieter/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp/vm-trunk/lisp/vcard

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml nndraft nnmh nnfolder bbdb-gnus gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache apropos emacsbug
magit-extras magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
texmathp with-editor async-bytecomp async transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log term disp-table
ehelp ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus ol-docview ol-bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-clock tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-agenda avl-tree org-attach org-id smartparens-org org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs nnir gnus-sum shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-win esh-mode
bibtex ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob ob-tangle
ol org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-keys org-compat org-macs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode let-alist dired-aux misearch multi-isearch pp
cl-print eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe package-x mm-archive
gnutls network-stream url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap vm-delete w3m-cookie tapestry bug-reference
w3m-form vm-save vm-sort vm-pcrisis vm-w3m mailalias nnmail gnus-int
gnus-range mail-source vm-pine vm-rfaddons vm-undo vm-minibuf bbdb-vm
vm-message vm-macro vm-virtual vm-summary-faces vm-pop utf7 vm-imap
vm-thread vm-mouse vm-toolbar vm-menu vm-crypto vm-summary bbdb-mua vm
preview prv-emacs noutline outline font-latex tex-mode autorevert
filenotify vc-git diff-mode imenu server wgrep smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens-python smartparens-latex smartparens
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func dash yasnippet-classic-snippets yasnippet
highlight-indentation company-capf company pcase help-fns radix-tree
elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile
elpy-django s elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 ls-lisp ido grep files-x etags fileloop generator xref project
cus-edit info-look auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake compile comint ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt
tex-ispell tex-style tex ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util isend bbdb-vcard bbdb-com
crm vcard bbdb bbdb-site bbdb-loaddefs message-x message rmc puny
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl w3m doc-view image-mode exif
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util smtpmail sendmail vm-pgg vm-motion vm-reply
vm-mime vm-page vm-window vm-folder vm-misc pgg pgg-parse pgg-def
vm-autoloads vm-version vm-vars epa-file epa epg epg-config dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs neotree advice recentf tree-widget undo-tree
derived easy-mmode cl-extra help-mode edmacro kmacro diff flyspell
ispell so-long exec-path-from-shell jka-compr paren gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
elec-pair time delsel cus-start cus-load finder-inf desktop frameset rx
tex-site info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2377426 199680)
 (symbols 48 80013 4)
 (strings 32 421671 36602)
 (string-bytes 1 16347375)
 (vectors 16 177195)
 (vector-slots 8 2740945 234138)
 (floats 8 918 1038)
 (intervals 56 252358 7090)
 (buffers 1000 103))

-- 
Pieter van Oostrum <[email-masked]>
www: http://pieter.vanoostrum.org/
PGP key: [8DAE142BE17999C4]