Subject: Re: [bug#39416] Bulk import of R packages

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 20:49:18 +0100

Hi Lars,

>> Could you please also do the following:
>>
>> * modify the description to contain only complete sentences
>> * adjust the letter case in the synopsis (CRAN uppercases all initials)
>> * adjust the indentation with etc/indent-code.el
>> * use @dfn{Some Long Term} (SLT) in descriptions where necessary
>> * wrap URLs in the description in Texinfo syntax (especially all the
>>   <doi:...> things.
> done, I hope I did not miss anything.

Thank you for the updated patches. I’ve just pushed variants of these
patches.

There were still quite a few things to change, which is why this took me
so long.  One of the problems was that the descriptions often included
incomplete sentence fragments.

--
Ricardo