Subject: 26.2; Emacs gets hung

From: chiaki-ishikawa-thunderbird-account <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 18:32:30 +0900

Hi,

I have been using emacs-26.2 for a while and noticed
a few lockups for the last few months.

I had not seen emacs lockups for quite a while (I have used GNU Emacs
since 1[678] days.)

The recent lockup occurred just yesterday while I was editing C++
source files. I was about to enter (or have entered) the second '/' to
start a comment and then '/' is not echoed back and emacs locked up.

I had experienced a few lockups in the last few months and had to kill
the running emacs process.

This time instead of simply killing emacs, I tried to monitor what was
going on.

Interestingly, there was no system call being issued. I checked the
output of strace -p PID-OF-EMACS-PROCESS.
So I suspect a pure looping inside Emacs.

Then I quite strace and attached gdb to the running process.

I attach the log from the gdb at the end.

Short analysis from the log.:
I printed stack backtrace and Emacs seemed to be in memory allocator.
Then I let it continue.
Still the emacs screen was locked up.
So I interrupted the execution, and printed stack backtrace.
Again Emacs was in memory allocator.
Eventually I gave up and killed emacs.

It seems that garbage collection or
routine in alloc.c was looping.

Has there been a change in alloc.c in the last few minor revisions?
(It now seems to that a routine or two in it take FOREVER, I mean
unreasonably LOOOONG time to return. Maybe the algorithm used was
changed to an inefficient one. In the past few months, noticed a few
cases where I thought Emacs locked up but then it began responsive
after a VERY LONG pause.  So yesterday I waited for a while to see if
Emacs would become responsive. No, it did not after almost a minute
passed.  It could be that the modification is inefficient in the sense
that it is NOT very virtual memory friendly and causes extreme
paging/thrashing during garbage collection, etc.
I noticed a very slow response from Emacs after I stayed away from it
doing other things. Just my wild guess.)

Anyway, I am upgrading to 26.3 now to see if it is fixed.

This is not a repeatable bug. I have no idea how to reproduce this. It
occurs every now and then.

However, as I mentioned, I have never seen Emacs locking up like this 
before.

TIA

Chiaki

Log:

gdb -p 237890 ~/repos/emacs-26.2/src/emacs
GNU gdb (Debian 8.3.1-1) 8.3.1
Copyright (C) 2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later 
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
     <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/src/emacs...
Attaching to program: /home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/src/emacs, process 
237890
[New LWP 237893]
[New LWP 237894]
[New LWP 237895]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
0x00000000005490be in lisp_align_free (block=<optimized out>) at 
alloc.c:1379
1379          if (*tem >= (struct ablock *) abase && *tem < atop)
(gdb) where
#0  0x00000000005490be in lisp_align_free (block=<optimized out>) at 
alloc.c:1379
#1  0x0000000000549255 in sweep_conses () at alloc.c:6873
#2  0x000000000054cc66 in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:7157
#3  0x000000000054cc66 in garbage_collect_1 (end=<optimized out>) at 
alloc.c:6027
#4  0x000000000054cc66 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:6159
#5  0x00000000005650c9 in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:4744
#6  0x00000000005650c9 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
args=args@entry=0x7ffcbd1a00d0) at eval.c:2758
#7  0x0000000000564652 in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=
     0x565030 <Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
args=args@entry=0x7ffcbd1a00d0, handlers=handlers@entry=49344, 
hfun=hfun@entry=0x43d4b0 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1416
#8  0x000000000042e7c9 in safe__call
     (inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=true, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
func=func@entry=21408, ap=ap@entry=0x7ffcbd1a0148)
     at lisp.h:855
#9  0x000000000042e913 in safe__call1 
(inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=true, fn=fn@entry=21408) at xdisp.c:2683
#10 0x000000000044a7f4 in safe__eval (sexpr=<optimized out>, 
inhibit_quit=true) at lisp.h:855
#11 0x000000000044a7f4 in display_mode_element 
(it=it@entry=0x7ffcbd1a0400, depth=3,
     depth@entry=1, field_width=0, precision=precision@entry=0, 
elt=14558051, props=props@entry=0, risky=false)
     at xdisp.c:23845
#12 0x000000000044a963 in display_mode_element 
(it=it@entry=0x7ffcbd1a0400, depth=1,
     depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>,
     elt@entry=14644067, props=props@entry=0, risky=<optimized out>) at 
lisp.h:1221
#13 0x000000000044b9f6 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0x7a044200, 
face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14644067)
     at lisp.h:855
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#14 0x000000000044bc29 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0x7a044200) at 
lisp.h:634
#15 0x000000000046335a in redisplay_window (window=2047099397, 
just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=false)
     at xdisp.c:17547
#16 0x000000000046779b in redisplay_window_0 
(window=window@entry=2047099397) at xdisp.c:14926
#17 0x0000000000564516 in internal_condition_case_1
     (bfun=bfun@entry=0x467770 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=2047099397, 
handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=hfun@entry=0x42d130 
<redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1360
#18 0x0000000000431cd2 in redisplay_windows (window=2047099397) at 
xdisp.c:14906
#19 0x0000000000454bfd in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:14395
#20 0x00000000004569f5 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13613
#21 0x00000000004fa7cf in read_char
     (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1, map=map@entry=1955211187, 
prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7ffcbd1a59fb, 
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2482
#22 0x00000000004fe100 in read_key_sequence
     (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7ffcbd1a5af0, prompt=prompt@entry=0, 
dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, 
can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, 
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, 
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30) at 
keyboard.c:9157
#23 0x00000000004ff764 in command_loop_1 () at lisp.h:855
#24 0x000000000056447e in internal_condition_case
     (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4ff560 <command_loop_1>, 
handlers=handlers@entry=21120, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4f62b0 <cmd_error>)
     at eval.c:1336
#25 0x00000000004f0fb4 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at 
lisp.h:855
#26 0x00000000005643ed in internal_catch
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
     (tag=tag@entry=50976, func=func@entry=0x4f0f90 <command_loop_2>, 
arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1101
#27 0x00000000004f0f4b in command_loop () at lisp.h:855
#28 0x00000000004f5e93 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:695
#29 0x00000000004f61d8 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:766
#30 0x00000000004182e1 in main (argc=<optimized out>, 
argv=0x7ffcbd1a5e78) at emacs.c:1722
(gdb) cont
Continuing.
^C
Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.
0x00000000005490be in lisp_align_free (block=<optimized out>) at 
alloc.c:1379
1379          if (*tem >= (struct ablock *) abase && *tem < atop)
(gdb) print abase
$1 = (struct ablocks *) 0x3cf3c400
(gdb) print tem
$2 = (struct ablock **) 0x66fe1400
(gdb) print atop
$3 = (struct ablock *) 0x3cf40400
(gdb) print temp
No symbol "temp" in current context.
(gdb) print *tem
$4 = (struct ablock *) 0x66fe7000
(gdb) cont
Continuing.
^C
Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.
0x00000000005490be in lisp_align_free (block=<optimized out>) at 
alloc.c:1379
1379          if (*tem >= (struct ablock *) abase && *tem < atop)
(gdb) quit
A debugging session is active.

     Inferior 1 [process 237890] will be detached.

Quit anyway? (y or n) y
Detaching from program: /home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/src/emacs, 
process 237890
[Inferior 1 (process 237890) detached]
ishikawa@ip030:/NREF-COMM-CENTRAL/mozilla/comm$ ps axg | grep emacs
  237890 pts/5    Rl    53:02 /home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/src/emacs 
--font fontset-24
  774365 pts/5    S+     0:00 grep emacs
ishikawa@ip030:/NREF-COMM-CENTRAL/mozilla/comm$ kill -HUP 237890

[end of my memo]

[What follows is created by `report-emacs-bug'.]

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
  of 2019-07-26 built on ip030
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description:    Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Wrote /tmp/ttt.txt
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /tmp/ttt.txt...
Wrote /tmp/ttt.txt
Saving file /tmp/ttt.txt...
Wrote /tmp/ttt.txt
Saving file /tmp/ttt.txt...
Wrote /tmp/ttt.txt
Saving file /tmp/ttt.txt...
Wrote /tmp/ttt.txt

Configured using:
  'configure REL_ALLOC=no --with-x-toolkit=gtk --without-xim'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: ja_JP.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=kinput2
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   global-whitespace-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-keys hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-timer hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-mhe hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-colview hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-clock hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-element hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-ref hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-css hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-matlab hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-mobile hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-maxima hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-bibtex hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-python hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-archive hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-indent hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-w3m hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-ctags hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-macs hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-fortran hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-table hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-io hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-octave hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-picolisp hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-eval hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-calc hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-docview hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-mouse hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-compat hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-C hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-haskell hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-info hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-dot hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-src hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-datetree hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-sass hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-tangle hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-table hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-org hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-irc hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-bbdb hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-plot hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-capture hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-feed hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-awk hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-latex hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-list hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-habit hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-faces hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-scheme hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-attach hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-install hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-agenda hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-clojure hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-mscgen hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-screen hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-eshell hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-gnus hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob hides /home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-footnote hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-R hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-exp hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-id hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-java hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-crypt hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-protocol hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-lisp hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-asymptote hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-lob hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-sql hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-ledger hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-shen hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-ruby hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-js hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-entities hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-perl hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/ob-comint hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-rmail hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ishikawa/bin/org/org-version hides 
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/textmodes/ispell hides 
/home/ishikawa/bin/ispell
/home/ishikawa/.emacs.d/elpa/japanese-holidays-20190317.1220/japanese-holidays 
hides /home/ishikawa/bin/japanese-holidays
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/tempo hides /home/ishikawa/bin/tempo
/home/ishikawa/repos/emacs-26.2/lisp/whitespace hides 
/home/ishikawa/bin/whitespace
/home/ishikawa/.emacs.d/elpa/igrep-20130824.507/igrep hides 
/home/ishikawa/bin/igrep

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr warnings help-mode apropos info igrep grep
compile diff-mode easy-mmode misearch multi-isearch shell pcomplete
comint ring ebuff-menu vc-dispatcher vc-hg cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs map
elec-pair google-c-style ansi-color disp-table whitespace finder-inf
package url-handlers ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs url-vars its/hira egg egg-com egg-cnv
egg-mlh menudiag its its-keydef egg-edep server emacsbug message rmc
puny seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils lpr autoinsert time-date mule-util japan-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 12971824 322608)
  (symbols 48 33597 2)
  (miscs 40 2138 2822)
  (strings 32 98018 15566)
  (string-bytes 1 2744864)
  (vectors 16 42363)
  (vector-slots 8 1008055 81600)
  (floats 8 61 723)
  (intervals 56 1156261 2635)
  (buffers 992 40))