Subject: Re: bug#39359: [patch] TUTORIAL: Be accurate about "buffer" vs "file"; capitalize Dired. Four other trivial TUTORIAL patches

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 12:10:19 +0200

Jorge P. de Morais Neto <[email-masked]> writes:

>> First, I'd like to congratulate you on writing your first patch to a
>> free software project.  Let's hope we see many more.
>
> Thank you!
>
> And you accepted parts of my first trivial patch.  However, the original
> email in this thread had four other trivial patches for the tutorial.
> Can you look at them or do you want me to open four separate bug
> reports?  Again, I hope not to waste your time with my OCD, so please
> give me feedback if I am being too nitpicky.

Sorry for the late reply here.

Could you please send a new patch including these changes?  I had a
look at your first message but found it hard to ascertain what it is
exactly that you're proposing.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas