Subject: bug#39357: closed (Re: bug#39357: tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh fails in modern build environment)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 19:24:03 +0000

Your bug report

#39357: tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh fails in modern build environment

which was filed against the coreutils package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39357: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39357
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#39357: tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh fails in modern build environment
From: Pádraig Brady <[email-masked]>
To: Kamil Dudka <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 19:23:08 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 04/02/2020 10:34, Kamil Dudka wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 1:45:06 AM CET Pádraig Brady wrote:
>> On 30/01/2020 13:53, Kamil Dudka wrote:
>>> tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh expects that a pair of subsequent reads from
>>> /proc/kallsyms will always return the same content.  This does not seem to
>>> be a safe assumption any more.  The test has started to fail in our build
>>> environment.  I am not sure how to fix the test.  We could probably make
>>> it use another file from /proc but most of them are much smaller than
>>> kallsyms and/or suffer from the same problem.  Output of the failing test
>>> follows.
>>>
>>> Kamil
>>>
>>>
>>> FAIL: tests/cp/proc-short-read
>>> ==============================
>>>
>>> + compare_ 1 2
>>> + diff -u 1 2
>>> --- 1	2020-01-29 12:04:36.923963121 +0000
>>> +++ 2	2020-01-29 12:04:37.026963484 +0000
>>> @@ -114819,81 +114819,132 @@
>>>
>>>    0000000000000000 t nfs_file_direct_read.cold	[nfs]
>>>    0000000000000000 t nfs_file_direct_write.cold	[nfs]
>>>    0000000000000000 r .LC0	[nfs]
>>>
>>> -0000000000000000 r .LC2	[nfs]
>>> -0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pgio_current_mirror	[nfs]
>>> -0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pgio_current_mirror	[nfs]
>>>
>>> +0000000000000000 r __func__.87038	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 t __nfs_revalidate_inode.cold	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 t nfs_revalidate_mapping.cold	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 d nfs_net_ops	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 t exit_nfs_fs	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 r __param_enable_ino64	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 r __param_str_enable_ino64	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 r .LC15	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_fs_type	[nfs]
>>> +0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_fs_type	[nfs]
>>>
>>> + fail=1
>>> + md5sum /proc/kallsyms
>>> + md5sum 2
>>> + sed 's/ .*//' 3
>>> + sed 's/ .*//' 4
>>> + compare sum.proc sum.2
>>> + compare_dev_null_ sum.proc sum.2
>>> + test 2 = 2
>>> + test xsum.proc = x/dev/null
>>> + test xsum.2 = x/dev/null
>>> + return 2
>>> + case $? in
>>> + compare_ sum.proc sum.2
>>> + diff -u sum.proc sum.2
>>> --- sum.proc	2020-01-29 12:04:37.172963999 +0000
>>> +++ sum.2	2020-01-29 12:04:37.175964009 +0000
>>> @@ -1 +1 @@
>>> -226cd09830f68c56edda0b9272be66e4
>>> +37d7e78173b2a31d5f27cc66aa52e72a
>>> + fail=1
>>
>> Interesting.
>> The attached changes to /proc/cpuinfo
>> which is a bit more awkward, but should be a valid test most of the time,
>> and is also the file for which the original bug report was against.
>>
>> cheers,
>> Pádraig
> 
> Neither the content of /proc/cpuinfo is guaranteed to be immutable because
> CPUs can go online/offline at run time.  Anyway, the proposed patch has
> passed my quick test.  So I think it is an improvement over status quo.

pushed. marking done
cheers,
Pádraog

Subject: tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh fails in modern build environment
From: Kamil Dudka <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 14:53:54 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh expects that a pair of subsequent reads from
/proc/kallsyms will always return the same content.  This does not seem to
be a safe assumption any more.  The test has started to fail in our build
environment.  I am not sure how to fix the test.  We could probably make
it use another file from /proc but most of them are much smaller than
kallsyms and/or suffer from the same problem.  Output of the failing test
follows.

Kamil

FAIL: tests/cp/proc-short-read
==============================
++ initial_cwd_=/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate
+++ testdir_prefix_
+++ printf gt
++ pfx_=gt
+++ mktempd_ /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate gt-proc-short-read.sh.XXXX
+++ case $# in
+++ destdir_=/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate
+++ template_=gt-proc-short-read.sh.XXXX
+++ MAX_TRIES_=4
+++ case $destdir_ in
+++ destdir_slash_=/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/
+++ case $template_ in
++++ unset TMPDIR
+++ d=/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
+++ case $d in
+++ :
+++ test -d /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
++++ ls -dgo /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
+++ perms='drwx------. 2 4096 Jan 29 12:04 /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR'
+++ case $perms in
+++ :
+++ echo /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
+++ return
++ test_dir_=/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
++ cd /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
++ gl_init_sh_nl_='
'
++ IFS=' 	
'
++ for sig_ in 1 2 3 13 15
+++ expr 1 + 128
++ eval 'trap '\''Exit 129'\'' 1'
+++ trap 'Exit 129' 1
++ for sig_ in 1 2 3 13 15
+++ expr 2 + 128
++ eval 'trap '\''Exit 130'\'' 2'
+++ trap 'Exit 130' 2
++ for sig_ in 1 2 3 13 15
+++ expr 3 + 128
++ eval 'trap '\''Exit 131'\'' 3'
+++ trap 'Exit 131' 3
++ for sig_ in 1 2 3 13 15
+++ expr 13 + 128
++ eval 'trap '\''Exit 141'\'' 13'
+++ trap 'Exit 141' 13
++ for sig_ in 1 2 3 13 15
+++ expr 15 + 128
++ eval 'trap '\''Exit 143'\'' 15'
+++ trap 'Exit 143' 15
++ trap remove_tmp_ 0
+ path_prepend_ ./src
+ test 1 '!=' 0
+ path_dir_=./src
+ case $path_dir_ in
+ abs_path_dir_=/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/./src
+ case $abs_path_dir_ in
+ PATH=/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/./src:/builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/src:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/sbin
+ create_exe_shims_ /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/./src
+ case $EXEEXT in
+ return 0
+ shift
+ test 0 '!=' 0
+ export PATH
+ print_ver_ cp
+ require_built_ cp
+ skip_=no
+ for i in "$@"
+ case " $built_programs " in
+ test no = yes
+ test yes = yes
+ local i
+ for i in $*
+ env cp --version
cp (GNU coreutils) 8.31
Copyright (C) 2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Written by Torbjorn Granlund, David MacKenzie, and Jim Meyering.
+ kall=/proc/kallsyms
+ test -r /proc/kallsyms
+ cp /proc/kallsyms 1
+ cat /proc/kallsyms
+ compare 1 2
+ compare_dev_null_ 1 2
+ test 2 = 2
+ test x1 = x/dev/null
+ test x2 = x/dev/null
+ return 2
+ case $? in
+ compare_ 1 2
+ diff -u 1 2
--- 1	2020-01-29 12:04:36.923963121 +0000
+++ 2	2020-01-29 12:04:37.026963484 +0000
@@ -114819,81 +114819,132 @@
 0000000000000000 t nfs_file_direct_read.cold	[nfs]
 0000000000000000 t nfs_file_direct_write.cold	[nfs]
 0000000000000000 r .LC0	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC2	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pgio_current_mirror	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pgio_current_mirror	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pgheader_init	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pgheader_init	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_async_iocounter_wait	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_async_iocounter_wait	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_release_request	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_release_request	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_wait_on_request	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_wait_on_request	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_generic_pg_test	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_generic_pg_test	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pgio_header_alloc	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pgio_header_alloc	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pgio_header_free	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pgio_header_free	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_initiate_pgio	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_initiate_pgio	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_generic_pgio	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_generic_pgio	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pageio_resend	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pageio_resend	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_pgio_release	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_initiate_pgio.cold	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_pgio_prepare	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t kmalloc_array	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_pageio_error_cleanup.part.0	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_pageio_doio	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t __nfs_create_request.part.0	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 b nfs_page_cachep	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r nfs_pgio_common_ops	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_generic_pg_pgios	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_create_subreq	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_pgio_result	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_pgio_result.cold	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __func__.77615	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t __nfs_pageio_add_request	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_do_recoalesce	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_unlock_request.cold	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_page_group_destroy	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC2	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC3	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC5	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pageio_init_read	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pageio_init_read	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_pageio_reset_read_mds	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_pageio_reset_read_mds	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r nfs_rw_read_ops	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_initiate_read	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readhdr_free	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 b nfs_rdata_cachep	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readhdr_alloc	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readpage_release	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readpage_release.cold	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readpage_done	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readpage_result	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_page_group_set_uptodate	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_async_read_error	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_return_empty_page	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_read_completion	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t readpage_async_filler	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r nfs_async_read_completion_ops	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readpage.cold	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_readpages.cold	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC0	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC4	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC5	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_symlink_filler	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_get_link	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC1	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 r .LC3	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_unlink_prepare	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_rename_prepare	[nfs]
-0000000000000000 t nfs_do_call_unlink	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __func__.87038	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t __nfs_revalidate_inode.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_revalidate_mapping.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 d nfs_net_ops	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t exit_nfs_fs	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_enable_ino64	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_enable_ino64	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r .LC15	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_fs_type	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_fs_type	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_sops	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_sops	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs4_fs_type	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs4_fs_type	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_sb_active	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_sb_active	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_sb_deactive	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_sb_deactive	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_statfs	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_statfs	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_show_options	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_show_options	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_show_devname	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_show_devname	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_show_path	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_show_path	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_show_stats	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_show_stats	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_umount_begin	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_umount_begin	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_auth_info_match	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_auth_info_match	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_try_mount	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_try_mount	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_remount	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_remount	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_fill_super	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_fill_super	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_set_sb_security	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_set_sb_security	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_clone_sb_security	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_clone_sb_security	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_fs_mount_common	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_fs_mount_common	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_fs_mount	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_fs_mount	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_kill_super	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_kill_super	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_callback_nr_threads	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_callback_nr_threads	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_callback_set_tcpport	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_callback_set_tcpport	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_idmap_cache_timeout	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_idmap_cache_timeout	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs4_disable_idmapping	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs4_disable_idmapping	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_max_session_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_max_session_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_max_session_cb_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_max_session_cb_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_send_implementation_id	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_send_implementation_id	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs4_client_id_uniquifier	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs4_client_id_uniquifier	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_recover_lost_locks	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_recover_lost_locks	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_initialise_sb	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_clone_super	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_statfs.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __func__.79706	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_show_mount_options	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r nfs_info.79771	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r sec_flavours.79718	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_parse_security_flavors	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r nfs_secflavor_tokens	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r CSWTCH.283	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_parse_security_flavors.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_get_option_ul	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t param_set_portnr	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_parse_mount_options	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r nfs_mount_option_tokens	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r nfs_xprt_protocol_tokens	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 d nfs_lookupcache_tokens	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 d nfs_local_lock_tokens	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 d nfs_vers_tokens	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_parse_mount_options.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_set_super	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_compare_super	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_xdev_mount	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_xdev_mount.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_verify_server_address	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_verify_server_address.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_free_parsed_mount_data.part.0	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_request_mount.constprop.0	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_request_mount.constprop.0.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_try_mount.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_alloc_parsed_mount_data	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_fs_mount.cold	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 d acl_shrinker	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_recover_lost_locks	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_recover_lost_locks	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_send_implementation_id	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_send_implementation_id	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_max_session_cb_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_max_session_cb_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_max_session_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_max_session_slots	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_nfs4_unique_id	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_nfs4_unique_id	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_string_nfs4_unique_id	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_nfs4_disable_idmapping	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_nfs4_disable_idmapping	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_nfs_idmap_cache_timeout	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_nfs_idmap_cache_timeout	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_callback_nr_threads	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_callback_nr_threads	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_callback_tcpport	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __param_str_callback_tcpport	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r param_ops_portnr	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r .LC120	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __ksymtab_nfs_dreq_bytes_left	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 r __kstrtab_nfs_dreq_bytes_left	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_direct_count_bytes	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_direct_pgio_init	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_direct_set_hdr_verf	[nfs]
+0000000000000000 t nfs_direct_wait	[nfs]
 0000000000000000 r nfs_unlink_ops	[nfs]
 0000000000000000 t nfs_async_unlink_done	[nfs]
 0000000000000000 t nfs_async_rename_done	[nfs]
+ fail=1
+ md5sum /proc/kallsyms
+ md5sum 2
+ sed 's/ .*//' 3
+ sed 's/ .*//' 4
+ compare sum.proc sum.2
+ compare_dev_null_ sum.proc sum.2
+ test 2 = 2
+ test xsum.proc = x/dev/null
+ test xsum.2 = x/dev/null
+ return 2
+ case $? in
+ compare_ sum.proc sum.2
+ diff -u sum.proc sum.2
--- sum.proc	2020-01-29 12:04:37.172963999 +0000
+++ sum.2	2020-01-29 12:04:37.175964009 +0000
@@ -1 +1 @@
-226cd09830f68c56edda0b9272be66e4
+37d7e78173b2a31d5f27cc66aa52e72a
+ fail=1
+ Exit 1
+ set +e
+ exit 1
+ exit 1
+ remove_tmp_
+ __st=1
+ cleanup_
+ :
+ test '' = yes
+ cd /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate
+ chmod -R u+rwx /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
+ rm -rf /builddir/build/BUILD/coreutils-8.31/separate/gt-proc-short-read.sh.lINR
+ exit 1
FAIL tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh (exit status: 1)