Subject: [bug#39312] [PATCH 0/3] [v2] Add chatty.

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 19:25:05 +0200

Hi Jakub,

I finally got the new dependency (feedbackd) building.

The status of the patch series:
* compared to the previous version I moved several inputs around
* chatty runs and XMPP functionality is fine, SMS is still unknown as I
  don't have a proper device for testing
* feedbackd builds but I don't know if its really working for the same
  reason as above
* feedbackd could maybe go to another module, but audio.scm doesn't
  really fit as it also provides haptic feedback...

All in all I think it should be in a state to be merged into master.
Further improvements can be done in master. Should be easier.

Jonathan Brielmaier (3):
  gnu: Add feedbackd.
  gnu: Add purple-mm-sms.
  gnu: Add chatty.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm     | 36 +++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm | 76 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 111 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

--
2.26.0