Subject: Re: bug#39307: 28.0.50; gnus does not display mime message correctly

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:15:59 +0100

>>> "LI" == Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

   > Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]> writes:
   >> I will forward you such a message.

   > The message was base64-encoded in transit, but after decoding and
   > putting in an mbox group, I seem to be able to read it without any
   > problems?

   > The article buffer contained:

   > [[S/MIME Signed Part:Undecided]]
   >  Ähre.

   > [[End of S/MIME Signed Part]]

That is correct. 

Now with my current setting GNU emacs from August displays this message
without problems, the actual one does not. I am not really sure whom to
blame.

So I either bisect this myself, or try to find out what in my setting
leads to this mishaviour in recent compiled Emacsen. 

Very strange indeed.