Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add phase `check-setup` to qt-build-system.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 17:22:51 +0100

As Danny and Efraim suggested in
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-01/msg00852.html>
and
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-01/msg00402.html>
this moves (setenv "QT_QPA_PLATFORM" "offscreen") into a phase of its own.

I added setting DBUS_FATAL_WARNINGS and CTEST_OUTPUT_ON_FAILURE, which are
comonly used, too. I did not add an TZ yet, since these are rarely used in
kde*.scm

Pleae note: There are stll quite some QPA_PLATFORM=offscreen in kde*.scm, in
cases where other preparations are required.

Hartmut Goebel (2):
  guix: qt-build-system: Add phase `check-setup`.
  gnu: Cleanup KDE packages to use the update qt-build-system.

 doc/guix.texi                   |  25 ++++-
 gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm | 158 ++++----------------------------
 gnu/packages/kde-plasma.scm     |  27 +-----
 gnu/packages/kde-utils.scm      |  16 ----
 gnu/packages/kde.scm            |  25 +----
 guix/build/qt-build-system.scm  |  14 ++-
 6 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 206 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.1