Subject: bug#39252: 28.0.50; [Suggestion] kbd-macro-redisplay

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:19:17 +0100

This is not a bug but a suggestion.  I hope this is the right channel
also for suggestions.

I suggest to add something to the kbd macro universe to place a
redisplay into the kbd macro execution.  With this the user can see the
progress of a kbd macro execution.

What about the following?

(defun kbd-macro-redisplay ()
  "Redisplay during kbd macro execution."
  (interactive)
  (or executing-kbd-macro
      defining-kbd-macro
      (user-error "Not defining or executing kbd macro"))
  (when executing-kbd-macro
    (let ((executing-kbd-macro nil))
      (redisplay))))

(define-key kmacro-keymap "Q" 'kbd-macro-redisplay)

The function is based on kbd-macro-query.

Example: With C-x ( M-f C-x C-k Q C-x ) one could see the progress of
C-u 42 C-x e.

Thanks for reading and best regards!

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13, cairo version 1.17.3)
 of 2020-01-14 built on tm6592
Repository revision: 06caa3b7e5e9fe91b6918f8567adbd5501d6dbdd
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
nilInvalid face reference: t
Invalid face reference: t [65 times]
nilInvalid face reference: t
Invalid face reference: t [65 times]
nilInvalid face reference: t
Invalid face reference: t [65 times]
Use o to jump to next window.
Invalid face reference: t [467 times]
Mark set
Invalid face reference: t [1657 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --without-modules --with-cairo'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  memento-mori-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-org-mode: t
  beginend-outline-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  lisp-butt-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  org-pretty-tags-mode: t
  encourage-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  jit-lock-debug-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mua hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-tex hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-tex
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mu4e hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mu4e
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-site hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-site
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-snarf
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pkg hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pkg
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-wl hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-wl
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm-aux
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-message hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pgp hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pgp
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus-aux
~/p/elisp/external/org-velocity/org-velocity hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-gnu
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-autoloads
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-browse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/auth-source-pass/auth-source-pass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/faceup/faceup hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow emacsbug macros cl-print hippie-exp bug-reference magit-extras
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit
pcvs-util add-log expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom cal-move dired-aux go-up pomodoro gnus-dired
misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
rfc2104 flow-fill qp mm-archive bbdb-message mailalias smiley gnus-cite
mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-kill gnus-async gnus-ml cursor-sensor nndoc
nndraft nnmh utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp
smtpmail sendmail tabify org-capture hl-line org-duration disp-table
page-break-lines epa-file password-store auth-source-pass with-editor
async-bytecomp async f cal-julian rase view mule-util cal-china lunar
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs git-auto-commit-mode
bbdb-anniv cal-iso appt pinentry pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view
bookmark pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util server paredit diary-lib
diary-loaddefs memento-mori solar cal-dst org-tempo org-inlinetask
ol-info org-habit ol-gnus ol-eww org-crypt ol-bibtex ox-koma-letter
ox-texinfo ox-org ox-md ox-beamer ob-lua ob-sed ob-makefile ob-forth
ob-R ob-haskell ob-maxima ob-java ob-plantuml ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-screen
ob-J ob-io ob-shell ob-clojure ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-lisp
ob-css ob-js ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-calc ob-C ob-python ob-awk
winner timeclock paren selectric-mode nyan-mode avoid image-file
icomplete hack-time-mode undo-tree diff time desktop frameset counsel
xdg swiper ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay beginend autoinsert
cus-start cus-load .emacs-custom mw-private hide-parts
org-insert-context-dependent postbank-to-ledger ariadne-marks grep
deadgrep-autoloads fit-text-scale face-remap foldout ffap
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads auxies-eww little-helpers mw-mark
auxies-rest rect dictionary link connection seclusion-mode
seclusion-mode-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads projectile-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
popup-autoloads emacsshot emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat page-ext eww mm-url url-queue date-at-point
skeleton major-mode-stack reverse-words carry-region rase-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads package-lint-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads md4rd-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads
request-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
soap-client-autoloads lyrics-autoloads supercite regi ed
org-section-numbers lisp-butt-mode keystrokes org-velocity dabbrev
ispell thingatpt cl-format cl-format-builtins clisp-format cl-format-def
tiro cl-format-autoloads ace-link ace-link-autoloads hydra lv
pomodoro-autoloads ebuff-menu parse-csv gopher bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs org-bullets folding-isearch
folding cl cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads
queue-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
hack-time-mode-autoloads evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads deft-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
transient-autoloads company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
company-autoloads ztree-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
form-feed-autoloads wrap-region wrap-region-autoloads selected-autoloads
underline-with-char-autoloads ert pp ewoc debug backtrace
paredit-autoloads go-up-autoloads rope-read-mode-autoloads
herald-the-mode-line-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
auth-source-pass-autoloads with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads faceup-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads gited-autoloads quarter-plane-autoloads
auto-correct-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads filladapt-autoloads ido-hacks ido
ido-hacks-autoloads geiser-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
key-chord key-chord-autoloads pinentry-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads
connection-autoloads avy haskell-mode-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
aurel-autoloads bui-autoloads org-attach-screenshot-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads selectric-mode-autoloads org-pretty-tags
elpher-autoloads chronos notifications dbus chronos-autoloads
sly-autoloads dired-du-autoloads emacs-memento-mori-autoloads
frog-jump-buffer-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads posframe-autoloads
encourage-mode encourage-mode-autoloads defrepeater s repeat
defrepeater-autoloads counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
beginend-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
side-notes-autoloads bbdb-vcard-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads org-brain-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
peg-autoloads ov-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads
ht-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
notmuch-autoloads git-auto-commit-mode-autoloads org-autoloads org-clock
tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator vc-git diff-mode org-attach org-id nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit esh-mode doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif bibtex shell rx ob-octave eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util ebnf2ps ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs compile autoload radix-tree
lisp-mnt tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads perspective-autoloads
nyan-mode-autoloads noccur-autoloads equake tco dash equake-autoloads
tco-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads dash-autoloads
avy-zap-autoloads avy-autoloads finder-inf dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight org-protocol ol-bbdb
edmacro kmacro org-agenda org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list pcase org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs info kotl-autoloads package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1040817 166744)
 (symbols 48 63208 292)
 (strings 32 325963 33451)
 (string-bytes 1 9987723)
 (vectors 16 181464)
 (vector-slots 8 2725810 92944)
 (floats 8 1690 4855)
 (intervals 56 9982 4350)
 (buffers 1000 146))

-- 
Marco Wahl