Subject: Re: [bug#39240] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add megatools.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 21:35:39 +0000

Jakub Kądziołka <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/crypto.scm (megatools): New variable.
>   (megacmd)[description]: Cross-reference the two packages in the description.
>   (megacmd)[license]: Use a more syntax form for multiple licenses.
> ---
> Note: sending this to the same bug as the packages are related and would
> ideally reference each other in their descriptions, which makes merging
> the patches interdependent.
>
> I am updating the license field here, as suggested by guix lint - I
> somehow forgot to run it before. I added the possibility of creating a
> pre-commit hook for this to my TODO.
>
> [this note shouldn't interfere with git am]

Hi Jakub,

I've pushed both these patches to master now, they're included in [1].

1: 3e67182fb1b928a695718441124bec14a86ec7be

Given you introduced the issue with the license field in the previous
patch, I fixed it there and adjusted the second patch accordingly.

Additionally, I moved these packages to the sync module, rather than the
crypto one, as that seemed a better fit.

Thanks,

Chris