Subject: [PATCH 0/2] QEMU updates

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 13:55:50 -0500

The security updates work with our current QEMU package of 4.1.1 as well
as 4.2.0.

I tested both 4.2.0 and the patched 4.1.1 by creating a vm-image and
running it with the "full" QEMU package, and the SLIRP networking works
fine in both cases.

Leo Famulari (2):
  gnu: QEMU: Fix CVE-2020-{7039,7211}.
  gnu: QEMU: Update to 4.2.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/patches/qemu-CVE-2020-7039.patch | 173 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/qemu-CVE-2020-7211.patch |  49 +++++
 ...qemu-fix-documentation-build-failure.patch |  43 +++++
 gnu/packages/virtualization.scm               |   7 +-
 5 files changed, 273 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qemu-CVE-2020-7039.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qemu-CVE-2020-7211.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qemu-fix-documentation-build-failure.patch

-- 
2.25.0