Subject: bug#39209: Guix-commits digest settings

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:53:15 -0900

Hello, would it be possible for the Guix-commits list administrator to
tune the Digest settings, so as to reduce the numbers of Digest emails
sent each day? I'm using Digest mode, but still receive about 8-15
emails per day. One thing that might help is to increase the number of
messages that can be lumped into one digest: I frequently receive two
or three emails within 30 seconds of each other, than have nine
messages in each. I think you can adjust also how long the system waits
before creating a new digest.

-- 
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Alaska Satellite Internet
PO Box 70, Ester, AK 99725
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907.451.0088
1.888.396.5623
www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com