Subject: bug#39207: closed (Re: bug#39207: WITH dgb symbols Re: bug#39207: 28.0.50; crash when sending gnus message)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 09:03:02 +0000

Your bug report

#39207: 28.0.50; crash when sending gnus message

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39207: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39207
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#39207: WITH dgb symbols Re: bug#39207: 28.0.50; crash when sending gnus message
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],Gĳs Hillenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 01:02:10 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 1/23/20 12:48 AM, Robert Pluim wrote:
> You canʼt reproduce it?

No, I reproduced the problem via Andreas's example, and my patch added a few 
similar test cases to help prevent the problem from recurring.

> that patch works for me.

Thanks for checking; closing the bug report.

Subject: 28.0.50; crash when sending gnus message
From: Gĳs Hillenius <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:28:14 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Using the emacs-snapshot (Debian), emacs has been crashing a few times
since yesterday. I'm trying to find out if it is my set up or something
else..

emacs-snapshot-x 
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x144c34)[0x55884fbe4c34]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x43e7f)[0x55884fae3e7f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x4436e)[0x55884fae436e]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x429f0)[0x55884fae29f0]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe1547)[0x55884fb81547]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe1d0f)[0x55884fb81d0f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe2fbb)[0x55884fb82fbb]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe339b)[0x55884fb8339b]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe38cf)[0x55884fb838cf]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe4840)[0x55884fb84840]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x7afaf)[0x55884fb1afaf]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x7b24c)[0x55884fb1b24c]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x82216)[0x55884fb22216]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x878e9)[0x55884fb278e9]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x9c5b8)[0x55884fb3c5b8]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x9f77b)[0x55884fb3f77b]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x1a2dfa)[0x55884fc42dfa]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x69838)[0x55884fb09838]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x6980d)[0x55884fb0980d]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x8b37f)[0x55884fb2b37f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x13543f)[0x55884fbd543f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x137f5d)[0x55884fbd7f5d]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x13974c)[0x55884fbd974c]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x1a2d76)[0x55884fc42d76]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12a7a4)[0x55884fbca7a4]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x1a2ccf)[0x55884fc42ccf]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12a743)[0x55884fbca743]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12fb3f)[0x55884fbcfb3f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12fe7b)[0x55884fbcfe7b]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x4ac58)[0x55884faeac58]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xeb)[0x7f5d4e34cbbb]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x4b36a)[0x55884faeb36a]
Aborted

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-01-18, unofficial emacs-snapshot build: http://emacs.secretsauce.net built on lilbastard
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-NjCJHv/emacs-snapshot-20200118+emacs-26.1-8971-g43e79d42f96=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2
GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/later-do hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/jack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/jack
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-auto
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-score hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail gnus-topic qp
mail-extr bbdb-gnus-aux utf-7 gnutls nnfolder cl-extra help-mode
bbdb-gnus network-stream nsm gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh
gnus-icalendar org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig icalendar nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo bbdb-v3-pgp gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr tabify view mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git
diff-mode org-mobile org-agenda org-element avl-tree generator org-drill
pcase org-learn org-id hi-lock server preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
recentf tree-widget diary-lib diary-loaddefs cl sdcv-mode org-pdfview
org-crypt org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs edmacro kmacro time
windmove epa-file epa derived epg epg-config pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet dired dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit pdf-view bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util advice format-spec image-mode exif info
slime-autoloads package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 426293 47950)
 (symbols 48 30410 1)
 (strings 32 184199 17611)
 (string-bytes 1 5444171)
 (vectors 16 71749)
 (vector-slots 8 1666808 40542)
 (floats 8 842 381)
 (intervals 56 1227 0)
 (buffers 1000 38))