Subject: bug#39207: 28.0.50; crash when sending gnus message

From: Gĳs Hillenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:28:14 +0100

Using the emacs-snapshot (Debian), emacs has been crashing a few times
since yesterday. I'm trying to find out if it is my set up or something
else..

emacs-snapshot-x 
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x144c34)[0x55884fbe4c34]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x43e7f)[0x55884fae3e7f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x4436e)[0x55884fae436e]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x429f0)[0x55884fae29f0]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe1547)[0x55884fb81547]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe1d0f)[0x55884fb81d0f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe2fbb)[0x55884fb82fbb]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe339b)[0x55884fb8339b]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe38cf)[0x55884fb838cf]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0xe4840)[0x55884fb84840]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x7afaf)[0x55884fb1afaf]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x7b24c)[0x55884fb1b24c]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x82216)[0x55884fb22216]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x878e9)[0x55884fb278e9]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x9c5b8)[0x55884fb3c5b8]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x9f77b)[0x55884fb3f77b]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x1a2dfa)[0x55884fc42dfa]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x69838)[0x55884fb09838]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x6980d)[0x55884fb0980d]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x8b37f)[0x55884fb2b37f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x13543f)[0x55884fbd543f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x137f5d)[0x55884fbd7f5d]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x13974c)[0x55884fbd974c]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x1a2d76)[0x55884fc42d76]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12a7a4)[0x55884fbca7a4]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x1a2ccf)[0x55884fc42ccf]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12a743)[0x55884fbca743]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12fb3f)[0x55884fbcfb3f]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x12fe7b)[0x55884fbcfe7b]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x4ac58)[0x55884faeac58]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xeb)[0x7f5d4e34cbbb]
emacs-snapshot-x(+0x4b36a)[0x55884faeb36a]
Aborted

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-01-18, unofficial emacs-snapshot build: http://emacs.secretsauce.net built on lilbastard
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-NjCJHv/emacs-snapshot-20200118+emacs-26.1-8971-g43e79d42f96=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2
GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/later-do hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/jack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/jack
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-auto
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-score hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail gnus-topic qp
mail-extr bbdb-gnus-aux utf-7 gnutls nnfolder cl-extra help-mode
bbdb-gnus network-stream nsm gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh
gnus-icalendar org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig icalendar nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo bbdb-v3-pgp gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr tabify view mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git
diff-mode org-mobile org-agenda org-element avl-tree generator org-drill
pcase org-learn org-id hi-lock server preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
recentf tree-widget diary-lib diary-loaddefs cl sdcv-mode org-pdfview
org-crypt org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs edmacro kmacro time
windmove epa-file epa derived epg epg-config pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet dired dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit pdf-view bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util advice format-spec image-mode exif info
slime-autoloads package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 426293 47950)
 (symbols 48 30410 1)
 (strings 32 184199 17611)
 (string-bytes 1 5444171)
 (vectors 16 71749)
 (vector-slots 8 1666808 40542)
 (floats 8 842 381)
 (intervals 56 1227 0)
 (buffers 1000 38))