Subject: lib/unistr/u8-uctomb.c fails to compile

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:27:46 +0100

../../grep/lib/unistr/u8-uctomb.c: In function 'u8_uctomb':
../../grep/lib/unistr/u8-uctomb.c:64:65: error: this statement may fall through [-Werror=implicit-fallthrough=]
             case 4: s[3] = 0x80 | (uc & 0x3f); uc = uc >> 6; uc |= 0x10000;
                                                              ~~~^~~~~~~~~~
../../grep/lib/unistr/u8-uctomb.c:65:13: note: here
             case 3: s[2] = 0x80 | (uc & 0x3f); uc = uc >> 6; uc |= 0x800;
             ^~~~
../../grep/lib/unistr/u8-uctomb.c:65:65: error: this statement may fall through [-Werror=implicit-fallthrough=]
             case 3: s[2] = 0x80 | (uc & 0x3f); uc = uc >> 6; uc |= 0x800;
                                                              ~~~^~~~~~~~
../../grep/lib/unistr/u8-uctomb.c:66:13: note: here
             case 2: s[1] = 0x80 | (uc & 0x3f); uc = uc >> 6; uc |= 0xc0;
             ^~~~
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."