Subject: bug#39181: 27.0.50; [PATCH] Allow users to store & restore gdb-mi layout

From: Štěpán Němec <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 23:12:42 +0100

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 17:40:30 -0400
Yuan Fu wrote:

> I added some comments in the menu-map code. Hope that’s helps.

Thanks.

> All fixed.

Confirmed, thank you.

>> P.S.: This time your patch somehow ended up hidden as
>> application/ocet-stream after the HTML part, instead of inline in plain
>> text.

> I’m not sure what causes that. I’ve been using Apple Mail and I just
> copy the patch file into my reply. It actually surprises me that they
> showed up in plain text before. This time I made the mail plain text,
> hopefully that makes the patch also in plain text.

Yeah, actually the difference wasn't in the patch MIME type per se, but
in the fact that it was included in a multipart/mixed section together
with the HTML part (all that in one big multipart/alternative), so it
wasn't visible in the text/plain part. This one is same as your previous
e-mails again (text/plain), thanks.

-- 
Štěpán