Subject: 26.1; Extra character deleted in org-export--update-included-link

From: [email-masked] (Christoffer Stjernlöf)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:44:00 +0100

Recent improvements to link handling in ox.el caused a regression: when
an Org mode link is followed immediately by tags, as in

[[file:something.org][Title]] :tags:following:immediately:

it will get converted to

[[file:path/to/something.org][Title]]:tags:following:immediately:

where the whitespace is removed, even though it is necessary for Org to
understand that the tags indeed are tags.

The following patch fixes this problem, by deleting only until one less
than (org-element-property :end link):

---
 lisp/ox.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/ox.el b/lisp/ox.el
index 5b4134ecc..6c1d1b455 100644
--- a/lisp/ox.el
+++ b/lisp/ox.el
@@ -3468,7 +3468,7 @@ Move point after the link."
                            (org-element-property :contents-end link)))))
        (org-element-put-property new-link :path new-path)
        (delete-region (org-element-property :begin link)
-                      (org-element-property :end link))
+                      (1- (org-element-property :end link)))
        (insert (org-element-link-interpreter new-link contents))))))

 (defun org-export--prepare-file-contents
--

The other information included automatically with this bug report is
probably irrelevant, because I just started Emacs fresh to write this!
I've kept it in anyway, just in case.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2018-10-30 built on beaver
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.7 (stretch)

Recent messages:
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully.
Loading /home/mr/.emacs.d/etc/kqr-eshell.el (source)...done
Loading /home/mr/.emacs.d/etc/kqr-org.el (source)...done
Loading /home/mr/.emacs.d/etc/kqr-notmuch.el (source)...done
Loading /home/mr/.emacs.d/etc/init-local.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Loading /home/mr/.emacs.d/var/recentf-save.el (source)...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Saving file /home/mr/.emacs.d/var/recentf-save.el...
Wrote /home/mr/.emacs.d/var/recentf-save.el

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS FREETYPE XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  company-posframe-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  evil-cleverparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: 1
  outshine-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  evil-vimish-fold-mode: t
  vimish-fold-global-mode: t
  vimish-fold-mode: t
  tab-as-escape-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/ada-mode/ada-stmt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/ada-mode/ada-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/ada-mode/ada-xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/ada-mode/ada-prj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/mr/.emacs.d/lib/cfengine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/cfengine
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/trampver
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/mr/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company-posframe posframe
company mail-extr emacsbug vc-git editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch recentf tree-widget
counsel xdg swiper evil-cleverparens evil-cleverparens-text-objects
evil-cleverparens-util paredit smartparens-config smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens smex ivy delsel colir ivy-overlay outshine
outshine-org-cmds outorg cap-words superword subword ws-butler init
init-local modern-minik-theme sendmail notmuch hl-line notmuch-message
notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag
crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat message rmc puny rfc822
mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils smime
dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr epresent-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads org-drill-autoloads persist-autoloads
org-autoloads org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-plus-contrib-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads transient-autoloads
sunrise-commander-autoloads em-smart esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
fsharp-mode-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
omnisharp omnisharp-unit-test-actions omnisharp-code-structure
omnisharp-server-installation gnutls omnisharp-format-actions
omnisharp-solution-actions omnisharp-helm-integration
omnisharp-navigation-actions omnisharp-current-symbol-actions
omnisharp-auto-complete-actions omnisharp-server-actions
omnisharp-http-utils omnisharp-utils omnisharp-server-management
omnisharp-settings flycheck find-func rx etags xref project popup ido
json map seq seq-25 csharp-mode imenu compile cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
omnisharp-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
ansible-autoloads ess-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads
ada-mode-autoloads wisi-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads
git-messenger-autoloads ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff smerge-mode diff-mode autorevert
filenotify whitespace-mode-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
highlight-parentheses highlight-parentheses-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads drag-stuff
drag-stuff-autoloads auto-yasnippet auto-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet
elec-pair yasnippet-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads editorconfig
editorconfig-autoloads keyfreq keyfreq-autoloads htmlize cl
htmlize-autoloads company-posframe-autoloads posframe-autoloads
company-autoloads aggressive-indent aggressive-indent-autoloads
evil-vimish-fold evil-vimish-fold-autoloads vimish-fold f
vimish-fold-autoloads f-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads paredit-autoloads spaceline-config
spaceline-segments s spaceline powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes dash spaceline-autoloads s-autoloads
powerline-autoloads tab-as-escape evil evil-keybindings evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads outshine-autoloads outorg-autoloads
counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads smex-autoloads
dired-sidebar-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dash-autoloads diminish all-the-icons-dired
dired dired-loaddefs all-the-icons-dired-autoloads use-package-diminish
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
all-the-icons-autoloads memoize-autoloads pcase tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring parse-time ls-lisp format-spec auth-source eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache tramp-autoloads face-remap
finder-inf sr-speedbar byte-opt advice speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
sr-speedbar-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
display-line-numbers saveplace edmacro kmacro jka-compr disp-table
bug-hunter-autoloads seq-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads auto-compile packed
auto-compile-autoloads packed-autoloads no-littering
no-littering-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads cl-seq use-package-core
diminish-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads info cl-extra help-mode easymenu straight subr-x
cl-macs gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv timeclock time
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 445047 72001)
 (symbols 48 51834 9)
 (miscs 40 534 328)
 (strings 32 133001 16760)
 (string-bytes 1 4764365)
 (vectors 16 57363)
 (vector-slots 8 1322563 130786)
 (floats 8 693 385)
 (intervals 56 670 211)
 (buffers 992 12))