Subject: bug#39168: 27.0.50; Error on command line flags with use dump-file flag with other flags

From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 23:26:48 -0500

- dump an image: emacs --batch -q --eval '(dump-emacs-portable
  "~/.emacs.d/emacs.pdmp")'
- start emacs: ~/bin/emacs -q --dump-file=/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/emacs.pdmp -g 151x50
- error: command-line-1: Unknown option ‘--dump-file=/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/emacs.pdmp’

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-apple-darwin19.0.0, NS appkit-1894.10 Version 10.15.1 (Build 19B88))
of 2019-11-30 built on missSilver
Repository revision: e2828795d73637577c7726965974a047fe2d7119
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.2

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
command-line-1: Unknown option ‘--dump-file=/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/emacs.pdmp’
Configured using:
'configure --with-modules --with-pdumper=yes
--oldincludedir=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/libxml2/'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date
subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 42181 10308)
(symbols 48 5889 1)
(strings 32 15052 1161)
(string-bytes 1 491530)
(vectors 16 9263)
(vector-slots 8 118824 9670)
(floats 8 19 27)
(intervals 56 127 0)
(buffers 1000 11))