Subject: asymptote: missing xasy PyQt5 dependency

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:28:08 -0900

christopher@eowyn ~$ guix time-machine --
commit=44ce3ebb46a4e63a892ef1aac2c7b5fa3dec28ce -- environment --
container --ad-hoc asymptote
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'/home/christopher/Repos/guix-local'...
<snip>
building database for manual pages...
building /gnu/store/05illyrpjjbfcan3cs1n632ixr2a0cpf-profile.drv...
guix environment: error: mount: mount "/home/christopher" on
"/tmp/guix-directory.s2enGM//home/christopher": Invalid argument
christopher@eowyn ~$ guix time-machine --
commit=44ce3ebb46a4e63a892ef1aac2c7b5fa3dec28ce -- environment --pure
--ad-hoc asymptote
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'/home/christopher/Repos/guix-local'...
christopher@eowyn ~ [env]$ echo $PATH
/gnu/store/g5flp9s0d50z20dhla31949glwmny8y3-profile/bin
christopher@eowyn ~ [env]$ /gnu/store/g5flp9s0d50z20dhla31949glwmny8y3-
profile/bin/xasy 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/g5flp9s0d50z20dhla31949glwmny8y3-profile/bin/xasy",
line 4, in <module>
    import PyQt5.QtWidgets as Qw
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PyQt5'

-- 
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Alaska Satellite Internet
PO Box 70, Ester, AK 99725
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907.451.0088
1.888.396.5623
www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com