Subject: Re: bug#39147: closed (Re: bug#39147: asymptote: missing xasy PyQt5 dependency)

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:20:20 -0900

Thank you, xasy is launching now using that commit. There seems to be
something wrong with the menu display (buttons not displaying
correctly) but that could be the subject of a separate bug report, if I
can't figure it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: bug#39147: closed (Re: bug#39147: asymptote: missing xasy
PyQt5 dependency)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 22:41:45 +0100

Christopher Howard <[email-masked]> writes:
Hello, there appears to be other dependencies missing:
christopher@eowyn ~$ guix time-machine --
commit=1b4c5af29c364969dbeb33681d641640283fbced -- environment --pure
--ad-hoc asymptoteUpdating channel 'guix' from Git repository at'/home/
christopher/Repos/guix-local'...christopher@eowyn ~ [env]$ xasy
Traceback (most recent call last):  File
"/gnu/store/0dywcs4jvq6p8zmncammj7s41m570gl7-asymptote-
2.62/share/asymptote/GUI/.xasy.py-real", line 6, in <module>    from
Window1 import MainWindow1  File
"/gnu/store/0dywcs4jvq6p8zmncammj7s41m570gl7-asymptote-
2.62/share/asymptote/GUI/Window1.py", line 10, in <module>    import
numpy as npModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'numpy'
Odd. I could run xasy without problem.
I added the missing dependency. Thank you.

-- 
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Alaska Satellite Internet
PO Box 70, Ester, AK 99725
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907.451.0088
1.888.396.5623
www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com