Subject: Re: [bug#39142] Update USB_ModeSwitch.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:03:38 +0100

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 11:29:41AM +0000, Christopher Baines wrote:
> 
> pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > This series updates USB_ModeSwitch and its data package to their
> > November release.
> 
> Both patches look good to me :)
> 

Thank you for the review!  Pushed as
d0759f613480c13b8c81716eb46dc3606b3a34b0 and
17fe068ed7372dbae09043885b8f091105bef143.
Closing this bug.

> There's a somewhat uninformative comparison of Guix without these
> patches, and Guix with these patches here [1].
> 
> 1: https://guix-patches-data.cbaines.net/compare?base_commit=9edae6c05cd879393d59702f033f4c3ccce30dba&target_commit=0115c829cc1021b01b1686c5d28a7f6004390c83
> 
> But what it does show is that there aren't any additional lint warnings,
> and the derivations can be computed.
> 

I do not see the first patch there, but it should be OK.  I have built
it on armhf and x86_64 and successfully modeswitched.

Regards,
Florian