Subject: 26.3; vhdl-mode speedbar does not work when displaying vhdl directories

From: filippo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 02:46:27 +0100

Starting from emacs -q:

* open a .vhd file to enter vhdl-mode
* open speedbar (M-x speedbar)
* right click on the speedbar -> Speedbar -> Displays -> Vhdl directory

In here, its impossible to open any file (in order to check
architectures, entities, etc.)

The strange thing is that, installing vhdl-mode (same version already
preinstalled, which is the latest 3.38) from the official source
(https://guest.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~zimmi/emacs/vhdl-mode.html) everything
works like a charm.

Thank you

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2019-09-16 built on lcy01-amd64-030
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS

Recent messages:
Loading /home/filippo/.emacs.d/layers/+lang/emacs-lisp/config.el (source)...done
Loading /home/filippo/.emacs.d/layers/auto-layer.el (source)...done
Loading /home/filippo/.emacs.d/layers/+distributions/spacemacs-base/keybindings.el (source)...done
Loading /home/filippo/.emacs.d/.cache/spacemacs-buffer.el (source)...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /home/filippo/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map ‘edebug-mode-map’:
   - ‘edebug-Go-nonstop-mode’ originally mapped on ‘G’

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=26 --with-modules --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-mailutils --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets
 --with-lcms2 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs26-TP6iDo/emacs26-26.3~1.git96dd019=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -no-pie'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro -no-pie''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20190710.1319/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/clang-format-20191121.1708/clang-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/clang-format-6.0/clang-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/filippo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-info helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async diminish projectile grep compile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget hl-todo server
ws-butler winum winner etags xref project volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
smartparens-text saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode linum info+
image-mode flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s
evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist highlight evil-numbers
evil-lisp-state smartparens dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange
evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu rx noutline outline
clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit
cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
cl-extra disp-table wid-edit material-theme finder-inf
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl help-mode warnings package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache
url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs ido-vertical-mode ido seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase
core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs
cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 584512 644403)
 (symbols 48 50506 371)
 (miscs 40 265 637)
 (strings 32 138520 72714)
 (string-bytes 1 4406577)
 (vectors 16 46751)
 (vector-slots 8 958857 442650)
 (floats 8 406 637)
 (intervals 56 1191 413)
 (buffers 992 13))