Subject: bug#39140: closed (Re: bug#39140: 28.0.50; gdb-mode incorrectly responds to C-d when a python interpreter is running)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:37:01 +0000

Your bug report

#39140: 28.0.50; gdb-mode incorrectly responds to C-d when a python interpreter is running

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39140: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39140
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#39140: 28.0.50; gdb-mode incorrectly responds to C-d when a python interpreter is running
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:36:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 19:07:11 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> This doesn't happen to me, so this is very strange.  On my system,
> Ctrl-D exits the Python interpreter both in CLI and MI modes.
> 
> So I think I'm going to install my changes, and suggest that you try
> to figure out why you get this strange behavior.

Done.

Subject: 28.0.50; gdb-mode incorrectly responds to C-d when a python interpreter is running
From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:25:16 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

So, Emacs ships a GDB-mode, runnable by M-x gdb RET
Inside this inferior gdb session, we can run a python
interpreter by typing: pi RET

In GDB that is run inside a plain terminal, the C-d command
(the EOF character) returns from python to the standard GDB
prompt.

Not so in Emacs. If you type C-d, there is either just:
`quit>'
printed, and nothing else, or the line:
`Use quit() or Ctrl-D (i.e. EOF) to exit'
However, sending C-q C-d RET, or using the window menu
`menu-bar signals eof' ends the whole GDB session.

Sending `quit()' to the inferior python ends the whole gdb process,
but the console GDB behaves the same way. (I think this is
a bug on the GDB's side, but at the console leaves
at least _one_ way to leave the python prompt.)

So effectively I don't understand how to leave an inferior python
session in an inferior GDB in gdb-mode.
I tried this on Emacs-master and on 26.3.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13)
 of 2020-01-11 built on delllaptop.lockywolf.net
Repository revision: 17cfd708575c351d030f8b05c5921d1867028d79
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description: Slackware 14.2 x86_64 (post 14.2 -current)

Recent messages:
Package cl is deprecated
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off.
Error while executing Python code.
Quit
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help. [2 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]
Making completion list...
Found ‘comint-bol-or-process-mark’ in Command Index.  (45 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off. [2 times]
Making completion list... [3 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-num hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-keys hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-goto hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-tempo hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach-git hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-w3m hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-gnus hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-rmail hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-mhe hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-irc hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-info hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bibtex hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eww hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eshell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-docview hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bbdb hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eshell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mule-util eieio-opt
cl-extra speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe gdb-mi bindat gud
flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode flycheck rx dash autoinsert ispell ido
auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake compile
warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify pretty-mode cl prettify-greek
elec-pair keywiz gamegrid diary-lib diary-loaddefs totd s
display-line-numbers hi-lock org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org
ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator ob-latex ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode
geiser-custom geiser-base ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-plantuml org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date foldout noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt savehist desktop frameset
paredit-menu paredit edmacro kmacro geiser manoj-dark-theme finder-inf
tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat org2blog-autoloads
slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 489030 17463)
 (symbols 48 30989 1)
 (strings 32 119624 7259)
 (string-bytes 1 4034040)
 (vectors 16 43552)
 (vector-slots 8 520878 6726)
 (floats 8 163 51)
 (intervals 56 35768 91)
 (buffers 1000 21))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)