Subject: Re: [bug#39136] [PATCH] gnu: services: Add endlessh.

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 23:00:17 +0100

Hi,

For reference: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/39136

On Sat, 02 Sep 2023 at 14:10, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> August 31, 2023 10:37 PM, "Maxim Cournoyer" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>>>> I failed to test endlessh with "services: containerized endlessh" patch
>>>>> in a virtual machine. Unfortunately at the moment I'm not familiar with
>>>>> ‘make-forkexec-constructor/container’ machinery, and have no idea about
>>>>> that causing the issue of boot hang. Failed VM config in attachment.
>>>>>
>>>>> I succeeded to test without "services: containerized endlessh". If wish
>>>>> to fix a problem, ping me then you done. Otherwise I could push a
>>>>> working version without containerization.
>>>>
>>>> Oh, I suppose that I will try to get containerization working on this
>>>> service. I'd prefer to have it containerized, since it is running as
>>>> root.
>>>
>>> This was 2 years ago :-). Any update?

No more info since 1 year, 24 weeks, 6 days.

Closing.

Feel free to reopen if I’m missing something.

Cheers,
simon