Subject: bug#39131: closed (26.3; hexl-end-of-512b-page and -1k-page jump to the end of the file)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 18:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#39131: 26.3; hexl-end-of-512b-page and -1k-page jump to the end of the file

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39131: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39131
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: 26.3; hexl-end-of-512b-page and -1k-page jump to the end of the file
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:52:19 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks, I installed the attached and am marking the bug as done.
>From 7bef91d90041101703d1bf9848faaa436da5d140 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:49:29 -0800
Subject: [PATCH] Fix hexl jumping to end of file

Plus some other small fixes nearby.
* lisp/hexl.el (hexl-end-of-line): Simplify to match next fix.
(hexl-end-of-1k-page, hexl-end-of-512b-page): Use min instead
of max.  Tiny change by Vladimir Nikishkin (Bug#39131).
(hexl-insert-char): Use = instead of eq to compare integers.
---
 lisp/hexl.el | 11 ++++-------
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/hexl.el b/lisp/hexl.el
index 2535d581db..58518e7416 100644
--- a/lisp/hexl.el
+++ b/lisp/hexl.el
@@ -701,10 +701,7 @@ hexl-beginning-of-line
 (defun hexl-end-of-line ()
   "Goto end of line in Hexl mode."
   (interactive)
-  (hexl-goto-address (let ((address (logior (hexl-current-address) 15)))
-		       (if (> address hexl-max-address)
-			   (setq address hexl-max-address))
-		       address)))
+  (hexl-goto-address (min hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 15))))
 
 (defun hexl-scroll-down (arg)
   "Scroll hexl buffer window upward ARG lines; or near full window if no ARG."
@@ -749,7 +746,7 @@ hexl-end-of-1k-page
   "Go to end of 1KB boundary."
   (interactive)
   (hexl-goto-address
-   (max hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 1023))))
+   (min hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 1023))))
 
 (defun hexl-beginning-of-512b-page ()
   "Go to beginning of 512 byte boundary."
@@ -760,7 +757,7 @@ hexl-end-of-512b-page
   "Go to end of 512 byte boundary."
   (interactive)
   (hexl-goto-address
-   (max hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 511))))
+   (min hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 511))))
 
 (defun hexl-quoted-insert (arg)
   "Read next input character and insert it.
@@ -935,7 +932,7 @@ hexl-insert-char
 	(goto-char ascii-position)
 	(delete-char 1)
 	(insert (hexl-printable-character ch))
-	(or (eq address hexl-max-address)
+	(or (= address hexl-max-address)
 	    (setq address (1+ address)))
 	(hexl-goto-address address)
 	(if at-ascii-position
-- 
2.24.1

Subject: 26.3; hexl-end-of-512b-page and -1k-page jump to the end of the file
From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:46:02 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The address calculation formula used in hexl of roughly (max file-size
(remainder point 512)) in hexl.el is wrong. The correct function would
be (min). Because (max max-point-value any-other-point-value) is
always file-size.

The patch is below:

lockywolf@delllaptop:~/OfficialRepos/emacs$ cat 0001-Fix-jumps-to-the-end-of-512b-and-1k-pages-in-hexl.el.patch 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
>From 39b8761e06112e9703b08d97b0b90655bf669eaf Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Lockywolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:36:51 +0800
Subject: [PATCH] Fix jumps to the end of 512b and 1k pages in hexl.el

 * Fix hexl-end-of-512b-page wrong jump calculation with (max->min)
 * Fix hexl-end-of-1k-page wrong jump calculation (max->min)
---
 lisp/hexl.el | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/hexl.el b/lisp/hexl.el
index 2535d581db..bc3d64e210 100644
--- a/lisp/hexl.el
+++ b/lisp/hexl.el
@@ -749,7 +749,7 @@ hexl-end-of-1k-page
   "Go to end of 1KB boundary."
   (interactive)
   (hexl-goto-address
-   (max hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 1023))))
+   (min hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 1023))))
 
 (defun hexl-beginning-of-512b-page ()
   "Go to beginning of 512 byte boundary."
@@ -760,7 +760,7 @@ hexl-end-of-512b-page
   "Go to end of 512 byte boundary."
   (interactive)
   (hexl-goto-address
-   (max hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 511))))
+   (min hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 511))))
 
 (defun hexl-quoted-insert (arg)
   "Read next input character and insert it.
-- 
2.24.1

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12)
 of 2019-11-26 built on hive64.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description:	Slackware Linux 

Recent messages:
Saving file /sudo:[email-masked]:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hexl.el.gz...
compressing hexl.el.gz...
Copying /tmp/tramp.LLLw7B.gz to /sudo:[email-masked]:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hexl.el.gz...done
compressing hexl.el.gz...done
Wrote /sudo:[email-masked]:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hexl.el.gz
Reverting buffer ‘hexl.el.gz<>’.
uncompressing hexl.el.gz...done
Mark set [2 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [3 times]
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  pretty-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug misearch multi-isearch tramp-cmds
files-x tramp-sh tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize cl-print edebug ruler-mode hl-line hexl time-stamp
org-duration org-clock org-eldoc imenu preview prv-emacs tex-fold
reftex-toc reftex-dcr reftex-auc bib-cite cdlatex texmathp flyspell
tex-bar toolbar-x font-latex tex-mode shell semantic/tag-file
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep pp
latexenc image-file geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug
geiser-gambit geiser-chibi geiser-mit geiser-chez geiser-chicken
geiser-racket geiser-guile info-look geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit etags xref project
geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval geiser-connection tq
geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup view scheme ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m flycheck-plantuml
plantuml-mode flycheck cl-extra json map rx subr-x dash autoinsert
ispell ido auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc
flymake compile warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex eieio-opt crm reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify pretty-mode
cl prettify-greek elec-pair keywiz gamegrid diary-lib diary-loaddefs
totd s display-line-numbers hi-lock srecode/mode semantic/senator
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar semantic/sb
speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom wid-edit srecode/find srecode/map
semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn srecode/template srecode/srt-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/ctxt srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator ob-latex ob-scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-plantuml org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities foldout noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt
savehist desktop frameset paredit-menu paredit edmacro kmacro geiser
manoj-dark-theme finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat
org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1269665 76314)
 (symbols 48 60290 1)
 (miscs 40 1829 4544)
 (strings 32 187296 12685)
 (string-bytes 1 5861662)
 (vectors 16 93842)
 (vector-slots 8 2247868 142058)
 (floats 8 432 643)
 (intervals 56 49663 3745)
 (buffers 992 36))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)