Subject: bug#39131: 26.3; hexl-end-of-512b-page and -1k-page jump to the end of the file

From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:46:02 +0800

The address calculation formula used in hexl of roughly (max file-size
(remainder point 512)) in hexl.el is wrong. The correct function would
be (min). Because (max max-point-value any-other-point-value) is
always file-size.

The patch is below:

lockywolf@delllaptop:~/OfficialRepos/emacs$ cat 0001-Fix-jumps-to-the-end-of-512b-and-1k-pages-in-hexl.el.patch 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
>From 39b8761e06112e9703b08d97b0b90655bf669eaf Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Lockywolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:36:51 +0800
Subject: [PATCH] Fix jumps to the end of 512b and 1k pages in hexl.el

 * Fix hexl-end-of-512b-page wrong jump calculation with (max->min)
 * Fix hexl-end-of-1k-page wrong jump calculation (max->min)
---
 lisp/hexl.el | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/hexl.el b/lisp/hexl.el
index 2535d581db..bc3d64e210 100644
--- a/lisp/hexl.el
+++ b/lisp/hexl.el
@@ -749,7 +749,7 @@ hexl-end-of-1k-page
   "Go to end of 1KB boundary."
   (interactive)
   (hexl-goto-address
-   (max hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 1023))))
+   (min hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 1023))))
 
 (defun hexl-beginning-of-512b-page ()
   "Go to beginning of 512 byte boundary."
@@ -760,7 +760,7 @@ hexl-end-of-512b-page
   "Go to end of 512 byte boundary."
   (interactive)
   (hexl-goto-address
-   (max hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 511))))
+   (min hexl-max-address (logior (hexl-current-address) 511))))
 
 (defun hexl-quoted-insert (arg)
   "Read next input character and insert it.
-- 
2.24.1

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12)
 of 2019-11-26 built on hive64.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description:	Slackware Linux 

Recent messages:
Saving file /sudo:[email-masked]:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hexl.el.gz...
compressing hexl.el.gz...
Copying /tmp/tramp.LLLw7B.gz to /sudo:[email-masked]:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hexl.el.gz...done
compressing hexl.el.gz...done
Wrote /sudo:[email-masked]:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hexl.el.gz
Reverting buffer ‘hexl.el.gz<>’.
uncompressing hexl.el.gz...done
Mark set [2 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [3 times]
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  pretty-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug misearch multi-isearch tramp-cmds
files-x tramp-sh tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize cl-print edebug ruler-mode hl-line hexl time-stamp
org-duration org-clock org-eldoc imenu preview prv-emacs tex-fold
reftex-toc reftex-dcr reftex-auc bib-cite cdlatex texmathp flyspell
tex-bar toolbar-x font-latex tex-mode shell semantic/tag-file
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep pp
latexenc image-file geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug
geiser-gambit geiser-chibi geiser-mit geiser-chez geiser-chicken
geiser-racket geiser-guile info-look geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit etags xref project
geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval geiser-connection tq
geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup view scheme ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m flycheck-plantuml
plantuml-mode flycheck cl-extra json map rx subr-x dash autoinsert
ispell ido auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc
flymake compile warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex eieio-opt crm reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify pretty-mode
cl prettify-greek elec-pair keywiz gamegrid diary-lib diary-loaddefs
totd s display-line-numbers hi-lock srecode/mode semantic/senator
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar semantic/sb
speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom wid-edit srecode/find srecode/map
semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn srecode/template srecode/srt-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/ctxt srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator ob-latex ob-scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-plantuml org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities foldout noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt
savehist desktop frameset paredit-menu paredit edmacro kmacro geiser
manoj-dark-theme finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat
org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1269665 76314)
 (symbols 48 60290 1)
 (miscs 40 1829 4544)
 (strings 32 187296 12685)
 (string-bytes 1 5861662)
 (vectors 16 93842)
 (vector-slots 8 2247868 142058)
 (floats 8 432 643)
 (intervals 56 49663 3745)
 (buffers 992 36))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)