Subject: 26.3; eww consecutive links look like one link with mouse-over

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 00:16:22 +0900

If two or more links are consecutive without any blank characters,
pointing one of them with mouse activates 'mouse-face of them all at
the same time.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.3.9600
Recent messages:

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: JPN
  locale-coding-system: cp932

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(mouse-copy mouse-drag novice cursor-sensor kmacro two-column iso-transl
image-mode timezone parse-time mule-diag url-http url-gw apropos
mode-local url-file url-dired url-cache url-auth eww mm-url gnus
nnheader url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
shr svg xml browse-url mhtml-mode css-mode smie color js advice json map
imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode dom thai-util thai-word lao-util
view descr-text rect info network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls
mailalias smtpmail auth-source tabify pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug
message rmc puny seq dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit pulse eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe find-func thingatpt xref cl-seq project ring
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs misearch multi-isearch cl-extra
help-fns radix-tree cl-print byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
debug help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib elec-pair time-date
mule-util japan-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 505645 304991)
 (symbols 48 130565 23)
 (miscs 40 674 1134)
 (strings 32 216473 52483)
 (string-bytes 1 4382744)
 (vectors 16 32416)
 (vector-slots 8 1566514 118810)
 (floats 8 283 970)
 (intervals 56 92056 5849)
 (buffers 992 38))