Subject: bug#39112: 27.0.60; gnus-summary-attach-article 'S A' with multiple articles selected repeats latest article

From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:50:03 -0800

Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]> writes:

> New command 'S A' ('gnus-summary-attach-article') is not working
> properly with multiple articles.
>
> * Steps
> 1. Select multiple articles in summary buffer using process mark '#'
> 2. 'S A'
> 3. Creates a new message buffer with multiple articles attached. BUT all
> the articles are same. The latest among the selected articles is
> repeated multiple times.

That command sets up the message-mode buffer and makes it current before
iterating over the articles, so it's unable to actually find the
articles and simply repeats the last value of
gnus-original-article-buffer.

It's a bit weird, what it's doing with the buffers. I'll look at this a
little later in the day.

Thanks for the report,
Eric