Subject: bug#39081: 26.3; Emacs hangs if external SCIM input method is killed

From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 13:52:56 +0800

I am using Slackware-current (post 14.2), with SCIM input method enabled
in order to provide Chinese input method into other applications.
(I am aware about Emacs' build-in input method, and do not use SCIM
in Emacs itself. Still, Emacs is capable of receiving input from SCIM.)
If SCIM's process dies unexpectedly (such as if I issue sudo pkill -9
scim),
with probablility of about 1/2, Emacs hangs and stops responding to
input. I am using a GTK Emacs.

Scim is initialized like this in /etc/profile.d/scim.sh

if [ -x /usr/bin/scim ]; then
  # Enable legacy X applications to use scim:
  export XMODIFIERS="@im=SCIM"
  # Let GTK applications like Firefox/Thunderbird use scim as
  # default immodule:
  export GTK_IM_MODULE="scim"
  # Enable Qt/KDE applications to use scim:
  export QT_IM_MODULE="scim"
  # Make scim start automatically if the "magic key" Ctrl-Space is pressed:
  export XIM_PROGRAM="/usr/bin/scim -d"
fi

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12)
 of 2019-11-26 built on hive64.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description:	Slackware Linux 

Recent messages:
Global Ispell dictionary set to british-ise-w_accents
Warning: desktop file appears to be in use by PID 3874.
Using it may cause conflicts.  Use it anyway? y
Geiser verbose logs enabled
Wrote /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 5 buffers restored, 29 to restore lazily.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Reverting buffer ‘elisp’.
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [3 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Scheme

Minor modes in effect:
  geiser-mode: t
  geiser-autodoc-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  pretty-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-custom hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-custom
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-image hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-image
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-doc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-doc
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-debug hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-debug
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-chicken hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-chicken
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-connection hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-connection
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-chibi hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-chibi
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-popup hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-popup
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-edit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-edit
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-gambit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-gambit
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-guile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-guile
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-eval
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-impl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-impl
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-base hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-base
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-repl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-repl
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-mode hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-mode
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-reload hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-reload
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-chez hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-chez
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-menu hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-menu
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-racket hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-racket
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-autodoc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-autodoc
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-log hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-log
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-xref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-xref
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-completion hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-completion
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-syntax hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-syntax
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-version
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-mit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-mit
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-table
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-company hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-company
/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser-compile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20191205.2003/geiser-compile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20191223.11/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191209/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader dired
dired-loaddefs pcase geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug
geiser-gambit geiser-chibi geiser-mit geiser-chez geiser-chicken
geiser-racket geiser-guile info-look geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit etags xref project
geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval geiser-connection tq
geiser-syntax geiser-log derived geiser-popup view scheme
flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode flycheck json map rx subr-x dash
autoinsert ispell ido auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake compile warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex cl-extra
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe crm reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify pretty-mode cl
prettify-greek elec-pair keywiz gamegrid diary-lib diary-loaddefs totd s
display-line-numbers hi-lock org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org
ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator ob-latex ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode
geiser-custom geiser-base ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-plantuml org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities foldout noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt savehist desktop frameset
paredit-menu paredit edmacro kmacro geiser manoj-dark-theme finder-inf
tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat org2blog-autoloads
slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 384497 17889)
 (symbols 48 45803 1)
 (miscs 40 156 258)
 (strings 32 122057 4888)
 (string-bytes 1 4000877)
 (vectors 16 44318)
 (vector-slots 8 856986 13046)
 (floats 8 188 290)
 (intervals 56 914 101)
 (buffers 992 21))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)