Subject: 27.0.50; gnus-group-decoded-name needs running gnus

From: Deus Max <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 04:47:25 +0200

Before starting gnus, running:
   (gnus-group-decoded-name  group-name) ; ex: "nnimap+myserver:GroupName"

Gives the error:
   ** Eval error ***  Wrong type argument: hash-table-p, nil

Tracking this down the path:
   - (gnus-group-decoded-name group-name)
     - (gnus-group-name-charset  nil group-name)
       - (gnus-find-method-for-group group-name)
         - (gnus-group-entry group-name)

The tiny macro gnus-group-entry, simply does a:
    (gethash group-name gnus-newsrc-hashtb)

The variable gnus-newsrc-hashtb is not a hashtable when gnus is not
running. Logical, it has not been assinged yet.

To me, it seems unnecessary to require a running gnus for a simple group
name decoding. It is overkill, that loses a lot of offline functinality
and possibilities.

I believe, the problem is focused in the call to
gnus-group-entry (in gnus-find-method-for-group), as this is done to
check if  it is a "Killed or otherwise unknown group" (as per source
comments). I think that is irrelevant, for a function that started just
to decode a group name.

If this call to gnus-group-entry is removed, things work fine for both
offline and online gnus.
...and I think that would be a small improvement!

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12)
 of 2019-12-01 built on dellcorei5dias
Repository revision: 9dbb63456dbc093339ab1234118ef9adff23f9a8
Repository branch: mytemptest
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Saving file /home/deusmax/Documents/gitrepos/gnus-recent/scratch.txt...
Wrote /home/deusmax/Documents/gitrepos/gnus-recent/scratch.txt
Mark set
Quit
[No matches]
up-list: Scan error: "Unbalanced parentheses", 1845094, 1845094
comint-watch-for-password-prompt: Stack overflow in regexp matcher
Beginning of list! [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-dbus --without-cairo
 --with-modules --with-file-notification=yes --with-xwidgets
 --without-selinux 'CFLAGS=-O2 -s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-num hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-num
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach-git hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach-git
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20191126.1242/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg emacsbug tmm
flyspell ispell cal-move sh-script smie executable helm-ring qp sort
gnus-cite smiley shr-color mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
cursor-sensor mm-archive url-http-ntlm ntlm calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
hmac-md5 hex-util md4 url-http url-gw url-cache nndraft nnmh nnrss
mm-url utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache debug cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs gnus-recent-org gnus-recent-helm gnus-recent bbdb-mua pcmpl-unix
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop xref
project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb eshell-fringe-status em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias cl-print helpful imenu trace
info-look f dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop
cus-edit ielm helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace recentf
tree-widget ido helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp switch-window switch-window-mvborder
switch-window-asciiart quail image-file dired-aux dired-hide-dotfiles
misearch multi-isearch winner helm-external helm-net ffap view mule-util
cal-iso org-eldoc org-toc org-mouse org-info org-id org-gnus nnir
gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search wid-edit org-eww org-eshell
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif org-crypt org-bbdb
paredit smtpmail-multi smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils pcre2el rxt re-builder pdf-loader
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dired-quick-sort savehist dired
dired-loaddefs two-column cl-extra hydra lv bm printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr flycheck-ledger flycheck help-mode occur-x
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
esh-autosuggest company eshell-z em-dirs esh-var esh-mode eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
eshell-up helm-ls-git vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher helm-swoop
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile helm-regexp helm-utils helm-misc
helm-types helm-help helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async ace-jump-mode
mode-icons emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash
hl-line color edmacro kmacro cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-islam
cal-julian holidays hol-loaddefs bbdb-anniv bbdb-com crm mailabbrev appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator org-habit org-edna
org-clock org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps
google-maps-static url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org
ob-shell ob-ditaa ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs htmlize bbdb bbdb-site timezone lxc-tramp tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec paren midnight elec-pair cus-start cus-load tex-site cl rx
url-auth info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 999162 120202)
 (symbols 48 53782 3)
 (strings 32 210049 23877)
 (string-bytes 1 7745355)
 (vectors 16 102636)
 (vector-slots 8 1979224 110228)
 (floats 8 1715 654)
 (intervals 56 25739 1351)
 (buffers 1000 113))