Subject: bug#39024: closed (Re: bug#39024: 28.0.50; Unable to compress or uncompress files in Emacs on Windows 10)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 16:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#39024: 28.0.50; Unable to compress or uncompress files in Emacs on Windows 10

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39024: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39024
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#39024: 28.0.50; Unable to compress or uncompress files in Emacs on Windows 10
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Raoul Comninos <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 18:26:42 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Raoul Comninos <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 00:54:45 +0200
> 
> When I try to compress a file in Dired in Emacs on Windows 10 I get the following error message:
> 
> ls-lisp-insert-directory: Reading directory: Directory doesn't exist or is inaccessible, c.tar.gz
> 
> If I try in Emacs -Q I get a different error message:
> 
> /usr/bin/bash: c.tar.gz/: Is a directory
> 
> tar: Removing leading \c:/' from member names`

Thanks.  Compressing directories in Dired on Windows was botched ever
since it was introduced, and on platforms other than Windows it could
fail as well, for the same reasons, in some rare cases.

I've now fixed it for the upcoming Emacs 27.1.  In case you want to
patch your Emacs without waiting for the next release, the patch is
below.

And with that, I'm closing the bug report.

diff --git a/lisp/dired-aux.el b/lisp/dired-aux.el
index 59d389d..0069c17 100644
--- a/lisp/dired-aux.el
+++ b/lisp/dired-aux.el
@@ -992,7 +992,14 @@ dired-compress
 	  (ignore-errors (dired-remove-entry new-file))
 	  (goto-char start)
 	  ;; Now replace the current line with an entry for NEW-FILE.
-	  (dired-update-file-line new-file) nil)
+	  ;; But don't remove the current line if either FROM-FILE or
+	  ;; NEW-FILE is a directory, because compressing/uncompressing
+          ;; directories doesn't remove the original.
+          (if (or (file-directory-p from-file)
+                  (file-directory-p new-file))
+              (dired-add-entry new-file nil t)
+            (dired-update-file-line new-file))
+          nil)
       (dired-log (concat "Failed to (un)compress " from-file))
       from-file)))
 
@@ -1020,8 +1027,9 @@ dired-compress-file-suffixes
     ("\\.7z\\'" "" "7z x -aoa -o%o %i")
     ;; This item controls naming for compression.
     ("\\.tar\\'" ".tgz" nil)
-    ;; This item controls the compression of directories
-    (":" ".tar.gz" "tar -cf - %i | gzip -c9 > %o"))
+    ;; This item controls the compression of directories.  Its REGEXP
+    ;; element should never match any valid file name.
+    ("\000" ".tar.gz" "tar -cf - %i | gzip -c9 > %o"))
   "Control changes in file name suffixes for compression and uncompression.
 Each element specifies one transformation rule, and has the form:
   (REGEXP NEW-SUFFIX PROGRAM)
@@ -1145,7 +1153,7 @@ dired-compress-file
            (condition-case nil
                (if (file-directory-p file)
                    (progn
-                     (setq suffix (cdr (assoc ":" dired-compress-file-suffixes)))
+                     (setq suffix (cdr (assoc "\000" dired-compress-file-suffixes)))
                      (when suffix
                        (let ((out-name (concat file (car suffix)))
                              (default-directory (file-name-directory file)))

Subject: 28.0.50; Unable to compress or uncompress files in Emacs on Windows 10
From: Raoul Comninos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 00:54:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When I try to compress a file in Dired in Emacs on Windows 10 I get the
following error message:

ls-lisp-insert-directory: Reading directory: Directory doesn't exist or is
inaccessible, c.tar.gz

If I try in Emacs -Q I get a different error message:

/usr/bin/bash: c.tar.gz/: Is a directory

tar: Removing leading \c:/' from member names`

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2020-01-07 built on DESKTOP-M4UH92U
Repository revision: dd85664d23e29363fe08f8cbbf2b96472ac60fc1
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.1909.18363.535)

Recent messages:
Move: 1 file done
Trashing...done
Filtering...
Nothing to filter
Filtering...
Filtered 2 lines.
Filtering...
Nothing to filter
Filtering...
Filtered 3 lines.

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/contrib/ox-pandoc/ox-pandoc hides
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20180510.1338/ox-pandoc
~/.emacs.d/yasnippet/yasnippet hides
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20191222.2206/yasnippet
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-texinfo hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-publish hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-org hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-odt hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-md hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-man hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-latex hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-icalendar hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-html hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-beamer hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-ascii hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-version hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-timer hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-tempo hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-table hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-src hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-protocol hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-plot hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-pcomplete hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-num hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mouse hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mobile hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macs hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macro hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-loaddefs hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-list hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-lint hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-keys hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-install hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-inlinetask hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-indent hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-id hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-habit hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-goto hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-footnote hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-feed hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-faces hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-entities hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-element hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-duration hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-datetree hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-ctags hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-crypt hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-compat hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-colview hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-clock hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-capture hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach-git hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-archive hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-agenda hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-w3m hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-rmail hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-mhe hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-irc hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-info hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-gnus hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eww hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eshell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-docview hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bibtex hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bbdb hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-vala hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-tangle hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-table hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-stan hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sqlite hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sql hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shen hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sed hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-screen hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-scheme hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sass hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ruby hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ref hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-R hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-python hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-processing hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-plantuml hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-picolisp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-perl hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-org hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-octave hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ocaml hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-mscgen hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-maxima hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-matlab hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-makefile hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lua hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lob hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lisp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lilypond hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ledger hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-latex hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-js hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-java hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-J hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-io hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-hledger hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-haskell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-groovy hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-fortran hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-forth hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-exp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eval hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eshell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ebnf hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-dot hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ditaa hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-css hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-core hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-coq hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-comint hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-clojure hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-calc hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-C hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-awk hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-asymptote hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-abc hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow image-file mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mm-archive mule-util
gnutls network-stream url-cache sort shell find-dired dired-filter f s
thingatpt dired-hacks-utils dired-aux xah-find ido org-download url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm async yasnippet-snippets yasnippet dired-x deft
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ox-pandoc rx ht dash ox-org persistent-scratch ox-reveal cl
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox use-package-ensure winner
two-column use-package-bind-key use-package-core remember recentf
tree-widget pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load
pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util savehist iso-transl
goto-last-change bind-key time delsel cl-extra help-mode vc-git
diff-mode flyspell ispell org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf edmacro kmacro info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 482068 77951)
 (symbols 48 39947 89)
 (strings 32 163486 8068)
 (string-bytes 1 4718473)
 (vectors 16 57573)
 (vector-slots 8 1487205 366332)
 (floats 8 279 427)
 (intervals 56 1011 2055)
 (buffers 1000 45))