Subject: bug#39024: 28.0.50; Unable to compress or uncompress files in Emacs on Windows 10

From: Raoul Comninos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 00:54:45 +0200

When I try to compress a file in Dired in Emacs on Windows 10 I get the
following error message:

ls-lisp-insert-directory: Reading directory: Directory doesn't exist or is
inaccessible, c.tar.gz

If I try in Emacs -Q I get a different error message:

/usr/bin/bash: c.tar.gz/: Is a directory

tar: Removing leading \c:/' from member names`

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2020-01-07 built on DESKTOP-M4UH92U
Repository revision: dd85664d23e29363fe08f8cbbf2b96472ac60fc1
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.1909.18363.535)

Recent messages:
Move: 1 file done
Trashing...done
Filtering...
Nothing to filter
Filtering...
Filtered 2 lines.
Filtering...
Nothing to filter
Filtering...
Filtered 3 lines.

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/contrib/ox-pandoc/ox-pandoc hides
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20180510.1338/ox-pandoc
~/.emacs.d/yasnippet/yasnippet hides
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20191222.2206/yasnippet
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-texinfo hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-publish hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-org hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-odt hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-md hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-man hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-latex hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-icalendar hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-html hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-beamer hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-ascii hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-version hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-timer hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-tempo hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-table hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-src hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-protocol hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-plot hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-pcomplete hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-num hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mouse hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mobile hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macs hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macro hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-loaddefs hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-list hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-lint hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-keys hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-install hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-inlinetask hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-indent hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-id hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-habit hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-goto hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-footnote hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-feed hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-faces hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-entities hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-element hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-duration hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-datetree hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-ctags hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-crypt hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-compat hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-colview hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-clock hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-capture hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach-git hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-archive hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-agenda hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-w3m hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-rmail hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-mhe hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-irc hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-info hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-gnus hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eww hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eshell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-docview hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bibtex hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bbdb hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-vala hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-tangle hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-table hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-stan hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sqlite hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sql hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shen hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sed hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-screen hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-scheme hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sass hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ruby hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ref hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-R hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-python hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-processing hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-plantuml hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-picolisp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-perl hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-org hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-octave hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ocaml hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-mscgen hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-maxima hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-matlab hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-makefile hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lua hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lob hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lisp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lilypond hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ledger hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-latex hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-js hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-java hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-J hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-io hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-hledger hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-haskell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-groovy hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-fortran hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-forth hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-exp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eval hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eshell hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ebnf hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-dot hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ditaa hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-css hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-core hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-coq hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-comint hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-clojure hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-calc hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-C hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-awk hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-asymptote hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-abc hides
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow image-file mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mm-archive mule-util
gnutls network-stream url-cache sort shell find-dired dired-filter f s
thingatpt dired-hacks-utils dired-aux xah-find ido org-download url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm async yasnippet-snippets yasnippet dired-x deft
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ox-pandoc rx ht dash ox-org persistent-scratch ox-reveal cl
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox use-package-ensure winner
two-column use-package-bind-key use-package-core remember recentf
tree-widget pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load
pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util savehist iso-transl
goto-last-change bind-key time delsel cl-extra help-mode vc-git
diff-mode flyspell ispell org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf edmacro kmacro info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 482068 77951)
 (symbols 48 39947 89)
 (strings 32 163486 8068)
 (string-bytes 1 4718473)
 (vectors 16 57573)
 (vector-slots 8 1487205 366332)
 (floats 8 279 427)
 (intervals 56 1011 2055)
 (buffers 1000 45))