Subject: Re: [bug#39007] [PATCH] gnu: Add libolm.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 22:50:45 +0100

Hi,

[email-masked] (Nicolò Balzarotti) skribis:

>>>From c6d662517bfa876ca470b9e45e0206bd75b5840a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: nixo <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 16:46:01 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add libolm.
>
> * gnu/packages/messaging.scm (libolm): New variable.

I took the liberty to apply the changes below and committed it.

Thanks!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crypto.scm b/gnu/packages/crypto.scm
index 7709775a59..1c6e759c83 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crypto.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crypto.scm
@@ -1062,7 +1062,8 @@ Trusted comments are signed, thus verified, before being displayed.")
              (invoke "ctest" "build/tests"))))))
     (build-system cmake-build-system)
     (synopsis "Implementation of the olm and megolm cryptographic ratchets")
-    (description "An implementation of the Double Ratchet cryptographic
-ratchet written in @code{C} and @code{C++11} and exposed as a @code{C API}.")
+    (description "The libolm library implements the Double Ratchet
+cryptographic ratchet.  It is written in C and C++11, and exposed as a C
+API.")
     (home-page "https://matrix.org/docs/projects/other/olm/")
     (license license:asl2.0)))