Subject: emacs-treemacs missing icons

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 12:36:05 -0900

Hi, I cherry-picked emacs-treemacs and emacs-treemacs-extras from Guix
master. emacs-treemacs mode runs in Emacs, but the icons are missing,
and Message buffer is filled with messages like "Cannot find image file
‘/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-
lisp/icons/default/root.png'". These icons do not seem to be in the
emacs-treemacs or emacs-treemacs-extras store directories after I build
the packages. I haven't been able to figure out yet what other package
is required to get these icons.

-- 
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Alaska Satellite Internet
PO Box 70, Ester, AK 99725
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907.451.0088
1.888.396.5623
www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com