Subject: [bug#38965] [PATCH 00/12] gnu: coq: Update to 8.10.2.

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 21:34:34 -0500

Le 6 janvier 2020 21:04:49 GMT-05:00, Brett Gilio <[email-masked]> a écrit :
>Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Le 6 janvier 2020 03:24:29 GMT-05:00, Brett Gilio <[email-masked]> a
>écrit :
>>>
>>
>> Looks like lablgtk2 -> ocaml-cairo2 -> lablgtk3 so we can't get rid
>of lablgtk2. Are we sure we need it though?
>>
>> In general, make sure to run guix lint on these patches, I could spot
>missing double spaces in descriptions of the first two for instance.
>
>The OPAM page for cairo2 does not mention needing lablgtk2. So, if that
>is the case I imagine we could be fine deprecating it in favor of
>lablgtk3.
>
>I forgot to lint those who packages, yes. I can change those before
>pushing them. How does everything else look?

The rest looks pretty good :). The introduction of (gnu packages autotools) is too late though, it should be added on the first patch that needs it (5 I think).