Subject: [bug#38957] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-pywinrm

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 23:39:13 +0000

Alexandros Theodotou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Brett,
>
> Thanks for taking a look at this.
>
> On Mon, 2020-01-06 at 03:22 -0600, Brett Gilio wrote:
>> Could you please split these package
>> definitions into a patch series, rather than as a single patch? This
>> is
>> preferable for how our Git workflow is utilized so that we can keep
>> track of packages individually in the commit log if we ever need to
>> go
>> back and look at our records.
>
> Attaching the split patches.

Hi Alexandros,

Sorry it's been so long to look more at these patches. I've had a look
today and they look good to me. I had to fix some merge conflicts, and I
changed the indentation in a couple of places, so I've sent the changed
patches to the bug now.

I'll let others take a look, and merge in a few days if it's all looking
good.

Thanks,

Chris